Free Prize Draw for Tickets to La Sylphide on 18-03-2012
We are giving away two pairs of tickets to Monica Loughman Ballet's presentation of La Sylphide at the Convention Centre Dublin on Mother's Day 18/03/2012. To enter this free prize draw you need to e-mail your name and address to email@example.com . The closing date for this draw is 12pm on 16/03/12. See below for terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions – Free Prize Draw for Tickets to La Sylphide on 18/03/2012
1. Allianz has two (2) pairs of tickets for La Sylphide at the Convention Centre Dublin on 18/03/2012
2. Entry to the free prize draw is gained only by emailing your name and adress to firstname.lastname@example.org by the Closing Date under section 4.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. The competition will run until 12pm on 16/03/12.
5. You must be over 18 years of age to enter our free prize draw and you must be resident in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland
6. ALLIANZ will randomly select two names from the entries and within 1 day from the closing date we will formally notify those people that they have each won a pair of tickets for La Sylphide at the Convention on 18/03/2012 via e-mail or telephone. If winners do not respond to our notifications within 24 hours of the closing time then ALLIANZ will award the tickets to another entrant.
7. Employees of ALLIANZ, their agents and their families are not eligible to enter the free prize draw.
8. All entries will be vetted and inappropriate submissions, including obscenities, will be deleted and declared null and void.
9. All entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prizes will be awarded in respect of any such entry.
11. ALLIANZ will retain all entries and under no circumstances will any entry be disclosed to any other entrant.
12. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The prize may not be transferred to any other person.
14. No alternative prize is available.
15. ALLIANZ will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this free prize draw.
16. By entering this free prize draw, each entrant agrees to release and hold ALLIANZ and any subsidiary and holding companies, their employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from the free prize draw or from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize.
17. By entering the free prize draw the entrant grants ALLIANZ the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as ALLIANZ may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. ALLIANZ may also publish and/or disclose the results of the free prize draw including the winner's name.
18. ALLIANZ reserves the right to suspend or terminate the free prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason.
19. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to this free prize draw, the decision of ALLIANZ shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
20. Only one entry per person is permitted into the draw.
21. Persons entering this free prize draw will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Date:March 14th, 2012