***All seats for the Allianz €1 Liffey Cruise are SOLD OUT (As of 14:00 21/08/2012). We would like to thank everyone for their contributions to St. Michael's House. We hope you enjoy your trip!
Aye-aye cap’n! Fancy exploring Dublin by cruising along the Liffey? Well, today is your lucky day because Allianz All-Aboard for St Michael’s House is now seeking customers for its maiden voyage of the River Liffey on the 23-26 August. For just €1 you can book a place on our boat using our Facebook app and take part in this unique tour of the city.
As well as experiencing the thrills and spills of this cruise and seeing all of the sparkly new additions down by the IFSC, you will also be able to get up close and personal to the Tall Ships that are visiting Dublin that weekend. Also appearing at the Allianz All Aboard Liffey Cruise will be Allianz’s very own Captain Pete who will be there to hand out sweets and balloons to the younger (and not so young!) seafarers on board.
Apart from experiencing a fantastic, fun-filled day out, your euro will contribute to the great work that takes place at St Michael’s House. St Michael’s House is Allianz’s chosen charity this year and they cater for people with intellectual disabilities.
For more info on the amazing work that they do click here.
For your chance to take part in this unique cruise click on the link to our app below. This tour normally costs €12.60 so early booking is advised to avoid disappointment as places are very limited. And why not share the experience with your friends and family?
Go to our Facebook page for more information
Terms and Conditions – Allianz tall ships viewing tours from the 23rd – 26th August 2012
1. Allianz p.l.c., in conjunction with Liffey River Cruises, are offering discounted €1 tall ship view tours on the river Liffey during the Tall Ships Festival from the 23rd – 26th August.
2. Following completion of the event Allianz p.l.c. will donate the €1 paid for each ticket to St. Michael’s House and will hold none of the proceeds for themselves.
3. Allianz p.l.c. have hired the vessel Spirit of the Docklands from Liffey River Cruises for the duration of the Tall Ships Festival.
4. Liffey River Cruises are the sole operators of Allianz p.l.c. tall ships viewing tours and all tours will be operated by the staff of Liffey River Cruises.
5. To avail of a €1 tall ships tour Customers must “Like” the Allianz p.l.c. Facebook page to access the promotional code which is then used to book their trip on http://www.liffeyrivercruises.com/
6. All booking transactions will be conducted on http://www.liffeyrivercruises.com/ and no personal or payment details will be shared between Liffey River Cruises and Allianz p.l.c..
7. All booking transactions including payments are strictly between Liffery River Cruises and the Customer.
8. There will be a maximum of 9 sailings per day each with a maximum capacity of 48 seats per sailing
9. Maximum number of tickets purchased per transaction is 6.
10. Allianz p.l.c. will donate €1 to St. Michael’s House for any photo related to the event posted on the Allianz p.l.c. Ireland Facebook page or where Allianz p.l.c. is tagged in a photo.
11. Allianz p.l.c. will not use any photo posted on the Allianz p.l.c. Facebook Page or any photo where Allianz p.l.c. is tagged for any other purpose then to quantify donations due to St. Michael’s House.
12. By posting an image on the Allianz p.l.c. Facebook Page all persons in the photo give their permission to the image being displayed.
13. The €1 donation per photo is strictly limited to one photo per Facebook account.The maximum donation made due in respect of photos posted on the Allianz p.l.c. Facebook Page will not exceed €1,000.
14. All photos posted on Facebook.com/AllianzIreland must not be offensive and must not breach the terms and conditions for posting images on Facebook.Any images deemed to be offensive will be removed from the Allianz p.l.c Facebook page
15. Allianz p.l.c. will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this event.
16. By taking part in this event, each person agrees to release and hold Allianz p.l.c. and any subsidiary and holding companies, their employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from the tall ship view tours.
17. Allianz p.l.c. reserves the right to suspend or terminate the event or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any technical or commercial reason.
18. Persons taking part in this event will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.