Allianz Group continues 1st quarter performance with good 2nd quarter results.
Group continued its good performance in the second quarter of 2015. Total quarterly revenues increased 2.4 percent to 30.2 (second quarter of 2014: 29.5) billion euros. Operating profit climbed 2.6 percent to 2.84 (2.77) billion euros.
Key points of note:
- Total revenues rise 2.4 percent to 30.2 billion euros
- Operating profit increases 2.6 percent to 2.84 billion euros
- Net income attributable to shareholders up 15.0 percent to 2.02 billion euros
- Solvency II capitalization increases to 212 percent
- Allianz confirms operating profit outlook for 2015 at upper end of target range at 10.8 billion euros
Allianz Group performance in the 1st & 2nd quarters of 2015 is a continuation of a strong performance in 2014. The year in which, Allianz was named as the most valuable insurance brand in the world. The quarter results highlight Allianz Group’s continued firm position in the global insurance market.
Please visit Allianz.com for full details.