|Driveway & Roadside Assistance|
- We will send a competent repairer/towing agent to assist you at the breakdown site.
- We will cover the cost of towing your car to the nearest repairer or to your own garage, whichever is closest. The maximum distance covered for this towing benefit is 50KM or 30 Miles from the location of your breakdown. (PLEASE NOTE – In the extremely unlikely event that there are no repairers within a 50km/30 mile radius of your breakdown location you may be liable for additional mileage charges)
- We will send up to 2 messages to family members or business contacts on your behalf.
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown (e.g. flat battery).
- Puncture that needs help to fix or wheel change.
- Keys broken in locks or keys locked in your car.
- Loss or theft of keys.
- Your car being filled with incorrect fuel type/lubricant.
|Journey Continuation – Rep. of Ireland & Northern Ireland|
- Journey completion for you and your passengers up to a maximum value of €150/£100 or:
- A free courtesy car (Class A) for up to 48 hours or:
- Bed and breakfast accommodation where repairs require an overnight stay to a value of €35/£25 for each person. The maximum amount we will pay is €150/£100.
- Where your car breaks down in Ireland (more than 30km from your home address) and your car cannot be repaired at the breakdown site.
Journey Continuation – Great Britain
With the above options you are required to provide us with details of your ferry ticket.
- A courtesy car (Class A) for up to 48 hours, to a maximum benefit of £100.
- When repairs have been carried out on your car in Great Britain we may, with your agreement, make arrangements for you to travel and collect from the repairing garage.
- Where your car cannot be repaired prior to your departure date, your car will be towed to your departure port. In such circumstances, arrangements will be made to return your car to Ireland and for onward towing to the nearest repairer or to your own garage – whichever is closest. The ferry company may insist that you accompany your car on its homeward journey.
- Where your car breaks down in Great Britain and your car cannot be repaired at the breakdown site.