Am I insured to drive my car in Europe?
Yes, you are covered to drive in the following countries: Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Great Britain, Isle of Man, and the Channel Islands. Your policy is also automatically extended to cover you to travel to or on the continent of Europe for up to 60 days in any period of insurance allowing you the same cover whilst you are driving your own car.
However, please note that our Breakdown Assistance (if you have this cover) is only available while driving in the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and Great Britain.
- Can I cover two cars on one policy?
- Can I switch car insurance from one car to another?
- What types of cover are available?
- Will I be covered if I drive someone else's car?
- What are the additional benefits I can choose to add to my policy?
- Am I covered to tow a trailer? Can I cover a trailer on my policy?
- What is a policy excess?