Will I be covered if I drive someone else’s car?
Driving other cars is available on request and if provided, you are covered to drive someone else’s car but the cover is restricted to third party insurance cover only. This benefit is only available to policyholders that are over 25 years of age.
A mid-term adjustment fee of €20 may apply. Please refer to your Policy Schedule and Policy document for more details.
- Can I cover two cars on one policy?
- Can I switch car insurance from one car to another?
- What types of cover are available?
- Am I insured to drive my car in Europe?
- What are the additional benefits I can choose to add to my policy?
- Am I covered to tow a trailer? Can I cover a trailer on my policy?
- What is a policy excess?