1. There will be 1 winner of the Allianz Pupil Personal Accident, Secondary School Win a Sports Voucher for your School Competition.
2. The winner of the “Allianz Pupil Personal Accident, Secondary School Win a Sports Voucher for your School Competition” will win a €1,500 O’Neill Sports Voucher for their school.
3. Entry to the Allianz Pupil Personal Accident, Secondary School Win a Sports Voucher for your School Competition is gained by buying or renewing your Allianz Pupil Personal Accident Policy on-line at dummy by the Competition closing date, midnight 31st October 2022.
4. Allianz p.l.c. reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe any winner has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
5. Allianz p.l.c. will randomly select the winner from all valid entries received by the closing date.
6. The winner will be notified by Allianz p.l.c. within 10 business days of the closing date of 31st October 2022 .
7. The winners must then respond to the notifications as instructed by Allianz p.l.c. within 10 business days.
8. If a winner does not respond to our notifications within 10 business days, then that winner will forfeit all rights and entitlement to the prize and another winner will be selected at random.
9. The prize will be delivered by your local Allianz Representative. They will visit your school with the prize within 10 business days of the prize being notified.
10. By entering the entrant grants Allianz p.l.c. the right to publish his/her first name in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email, and on Allianz plc website) to disclose the results of the Allianz Pupil Personal Accident, Secondary School Win a Sports Voucher for your School Competition including the winner's name for a maximum period of 14 months from date of entry.
11. Any school entering the Allianz Pupil Personal Accident, Secondary School Win a Sports Voucher for your School Competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and all entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prize will be awarded.
12. Employees of Allianz p.l.c., their agents and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the free prize draw.
13. Allianz’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner may not transfer the prize to any other person.
15. No alternative prizes are available and there is no cash equivalent.
16. Only one entry per school is permitted. Any school found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be deemed ineligible to enter the free prize draw.
17. There are certain things for which Allianz p.l.c. does not accept any liability to you. Allianz p.l.c. will not be responsible for and will have no liability in connection with acts, omissions, and occurrences beyond Allianz’s reasonable control, including but not limited to: a) any postponement or cancellation of the prize, b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used c) damage loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the giveaway or as a result of accepting any prize d) problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient) and e) any act omission or default of any third party supplier. Allianz p.l.c. will not be liable for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any person in entering the Allianz Pupil Personal Accident, Secondary School Win a Sports Voucher for your School Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize. Allianz p.l.c. accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, or delayed, due to an error in transit. Allianz does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware, or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
18. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to the Allianz Pupil Personal Accident, Secondary School Win a Sports Voucher for your School Competition, the decision of Allianz p.l.c. shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
19. Allianz p.l.c. reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Allianz Pupil Personal Accident, Secondary School Win a Sports Voucher for your School Competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
20. This free prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law. The sole promoter of Allianz Pupil Personal Accident, Secondary School Win a Sports Voucher for your School Competition is Allianz p.l.c., which is registered in the Republic of Ireland. Registration No. 143108. Registered Office: Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Fair Processing Notice
21. Your Data Controller is Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6. Our Data Protection Officer is contactable at: DataProtectionOfficer@allianz.ie or write to The Data Protection Officer, Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6.
22. We process your personal data for the purposes of performing this competition contract to which you are a party.
23. The personal data required to fulfil the administrative aspect of fulfilling this free prize draw are: (a) customer full name (b) email address.Your personal data will be retained no longer than necessary in order to efficiently administer the free prize or to fulfil legal obligations.
24. Data is stored in the European Union only.
25. You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, and to have incorrect personal data about you corrected. You also have the right to object, to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data, have your personal data erased, or the processing restricted. Please note that withdrawing consent and requests for restriction/erasure may affect our ability to provide you with a contract of insurance. Some of the above rights are subject to limitations in order for us to comply with a number of legal and regulatory obligations. You have the right to data portability for insurance purposes (contact email@example.com). You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner. For further information, please see the section “Contacting Us” below.
26. If you have a complaint or concern about how we use your personal information, please contact us in the first instance and we will attempt to resolve the issue as soon as possible. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner at any time. The details of the Data Protection Commission are as follows:
Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square S,
Telephone: +353 (0)761 104 800 or +353 (0)57 868 4800
Fax: +353 57 868 4757