Pupil Personal Accident Competition
Primary School Early Bird iPad Competition Terms and Conditions
- There will be 1 winner of the Allianz Pupil Personal Accident, Primary School Early Bird iPad Competition.
- The winner of the “Allianz Pupil Personal Accident, Primary School Early Bird iPad Competition” will win a 64GB iPad.
- Entry to the Allianz Pupil Personal Accident, Primary School Early Bird iPad Competition is gained by buying or renewing your Allianz Pupil Personal Accident Policy on-line at www.allianz/schools by the Competition closing date, midnight 30th June 2019.
- Only one entry per Primary School is permitted into this Competition. The winner of the Competition will win the prize on behalf of their Primary School.
- Schools Representatives must be over 18 years of age to enter and must be a resident in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland.
- Allianz reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe any winner has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
- Allianz plc will randomly select the potential winner for the “Allianz Pupil Personal Accident, Primary School Early Bird iPad Competition” from all valid entries received by the applicable closing date. Allianz plc will be in contact with the potential winner of the Competition within 10 days of the closing date. If the potential winner does not respond to our notifications a nominated person from Allianz plc will randomly select another potential winner from the valid entries, until the prize has been validly awarded in line with these terms and conditions.
- The prize will be delivered via your local Allianz Representative. They will visit your school with the prize within 10 days of the prize being notified.
- When visit is not suitable, alternative delivery will be arranged between Allianz plc and the winner.
- Allianz will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond its control.
- By entering the entrant grants Allianz plc. the right to publish his/her name in social media (Facebook, Twitter, email, and on Allianz plc website) to disclose the results of the Allianz Pupil Personal Accident, Primary School Early Bird iPad Competition including the winner's name for a maximum period of 12 months from date of entry.
- Any person entering the Allianz Pupil Personal Accident, Primary School Early Bird iPad Competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and all entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prize will be awarded.
- Your Data Controller is Allianz plc, Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6. Our Data Protection Officer is contactable at: DataProtectionOfficer@allianz.ie or write to The Data Protection Officer, Allianz plc, Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6.
- The legal basis we rely on to process your personal data is article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (from now GDPR), which allows Allianz to process personal data when the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- The personal data required to fulfill the administrative aspect of fulfilling this competition are: (a) entrant full name, and (b) telephone number.
- The above-mentioned data is used for communication purposes (e.g. notification to the winner) and for prize delivery purposes. Your full name may be also published and/or disclosed within the results of Allianz Pupil Personal Accident, Primary School Early Bird iPad Competition in accordance with clause n. 11.
- Your personal data will be retained no longer than necessary in order to efficiently administer the competition or to fulfil legal obligations.
- Data is stored in the European Union only.
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, and to have incorrect personal data about you corrected. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner.
- For further information ex art. 13 and 14 GDPR please refer to ‘Allianz plc Fair Processing Notice’ (on Allianz web site at the following link: https://www.allianz.ie/data_protection_policy/).
- Employees of Allianz plc, their agents and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Allianz’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may not transfer the prize to any other person.
- No alternative prizes are available and there is no cash equivalent.
- Only one entry per person per platform is permitted. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be deemed ineligible to enter this competition.
- There are certain things for which Allianz does not accept any liability to you. Allianz will not be responsible for and will have no liability in connection with acts, omissions, and occurrences beyond Allianz’s reasonable control, including but not limited to: a) any postponement or cancellation of the prize, b) any changes to prizes or they way in which they can be used c) damage loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize d) problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes ( such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient) and e) any act omission or default of any third party supplier. Allianz will not be liable for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any person in entering the Allianz Pupil Personal Accident, Primary School Early Bird iPad Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize. Allianz accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, or delayed, due to an error in transit. Allianz does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware, or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to the Allianz Pupil Personal Accident, Primary School Early Bird iPad Competition, the decision of Allianz shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Allianz plc reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Allianz Pupil Personal Accident, Primary School Early Bird iPad Competition, or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
- This competition and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law. The sole promoter of the Allianz Pupil Personal Accident, Primary School Early Bird iPad Competition is Allianz plc, which is registered in the Republic of Ireland. Registration No. 143108. Registered Office: Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, Ireland.
- iPad and Apple are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Apple Inc and its associate companies are not participants, sponsors or in any way affiliated with this Competition.