- This €30 Tesco gift code Offer (the "Offer") is available to Allianz Direct Motor, Home or Pet Insurance customers who receive the offer email and buy a new additional Motor, Home or Pet policy online via our multi-policy page .
- You must be over 18 years of age to qualify for the offer and you must be a resident in the Republic of Ireland. Allianz p.l.c. reserves the right to request proof of identity, age, and address. In the event that you cannot provide us with proof of identity and age reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the offer.
- The €30 Tesco gift code will be issued to the main policy holder noted on the new active policy.
- The €30 Tesco gift code will be emailed to the correspondence email address provided to Allianz on the new active policy. There is no alternative method to receive the offer.
- Only one €30 Tesco gift code will be issued to each new multi-policy bought.
- The €30 Tesco gift code will be issued within 35 days of the inception date of the new insurance policy.
- The €30 Tesco gift code will only be issued to active policies. Any policy cancelled during the cooling off period will not be eligible for this Offer.
- Customers will receive an invitation to redeem their €30 Tesco gift code via email. Please ensure to read your €30 Tesco gift code email in full before redeeming.
- The Offer entitles the bearer to avail of one complimentary €30 Tesco gift code which can be redeemed in store only. After you have completed your shopping simply present your gift code barcode to the Tesco staff member at the till and they will scan the barcode for you. If you use a self-service till you can select the Gift Card payment option to redeem your gift code.
- Your gift code entitles you to €30 off (or part thereof) the value of your purchase. The customer must pay the difference for any items over and above the €30 Tesco gift code with an alternative form of payment.
- Only one gift code may be used per transaction. Unused credit can be used for subsequent purchases.
- The customer has 60 days from receipt of the email to click the “REDEEM GIFT CODE” link in the body of the email, follow the instructions and to use the €30 Tesco gift code. After 60 days if the customer has not actioned these steps then the €30 Tesco gift code will be forfeited.
- Selected customers will obtain the €30 Tesco gift code offer through their respective online device (such as a phone, tablet etc.).
- Each €30 Tesco gift code is unique and is non-transferable.
- If you have queries please contact the support team on 01 685 5392 or email our Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allianz standard policy acceptance criteria and policy terms and conditions apply.
- The Offer is a limited offer made available to selected online multi-policy purchases at a time when the Offer is live. This Offer may be activated at differing times and subject to stock availability.
- Allianz reserves the right at its own discretion to terminate, remove, suspend, withdraw or amend these terms and conditions this Offer at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
- These offer terms and conditions will apply together with the terms and conditions governing the customer’s policy.
- Standard Tesco Terms & Conditions apply and can be viewed at
- This Tesco €30 gift code offer is subject to Allianz terms and conditions and supersedes the Tesco terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this Offer is Allianz p.l.c with a place of business at Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6 ("Allianz" / "Promoter") and fulfilled by Allianz’s agent WIN | WIN (PO Box 9653 Dublin 6 - Company Reg. No. 272223), a third-party rewards company.
- Neither Allianz, Tesco, nor WIN | WIN will be liable, either severally or jointly, or have any responsibility, for lost or stolen codes.
- By availing of this Offer, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and you will be bound by any other requirements set out in any promotional material.
- There are certain things for which Allianz p.l.c. does not accept any liability to you. Allianz p.l.c. will not be responsible for and will have no liability in connection with acts, omissions, and occurrences beyond Allianz’s reasonable control, including but not limited to: a) any postponement or cancellation of the offer, b) any changes to the offer or the way in which they can be used c) damage loss, injury suffered by redeeming the offer d) problems with the allotment or dispatch of the offer and e) any act omission or default of any third party supplier. Allianz p.l.c. will not be liable for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any person in redeeming the offer. Allianz p.l.c. accepts no responsibility for offers lost, damaged, or delayed, due to an error in transit. Allianz does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware, or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your offer.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules and all other matters relating to the offer, the decision of Allianz p.l.c. shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- This offer and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law.
Allianz PLC Privacy Statement
- Your Data Controller is Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6. Our Data Protection Officer is contactable at: DataProtectionOfficer@allianz.ie or write to The Data Protection Officer, Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6.
- We process your personal data for the purposes of performing this Offer contract to which you are a party.
- The personal data required to fulfil the administrative aspect of fulfilling this prize are: (a) customer first name (b) email address (c) Allianz policy number.
- Your personal data will be retained no longer than necessary in order to efficiently administer the Offer or to fulfil legal obligations. If you opt in to hearing from Allianz, your data will be used for communication purposes. However, you can opt out at any time. Your personal data will be stored in the European Union only.
- Direct Marketing
If your chosen preference is to receive marketing, we may contact you by email, SMS, phone or post to send you Allianz p.l.c. branded/co-branded information on special offers, competitions, vouchers and products.
Consent Preference Update: To opt-out of receiving communication related to direct marketing activities please contact us via phone, email or post.
6 You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, and to have incorrect personal data about you corrected. You also have the right to object, to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data, have your personal data erased, or the processing restricted. Please note that withdrawing consent and requests for restriction/erasure may affect our ability to provide you with a contract of insurance. Some of the above rights are subject to limitations in order for us to comply with a number of legal and regulatory obligations. You have the right to data portability for insurance purposes (contact email@example.com). You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner.
7 If you have a complaint or concern about how we use your personal information, please contact us in the first instance and we will attempt to resolve the issue as soon as possible. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner at any time. The details of the Data Protection Commission are as follows:
Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square S,
Telephone: +353 (0)761 104 800 or +353 (0)57 868 4800
Fax: +353 57 868 4757