Allianz €250 One4all Voucher Promotion Terms and Conditions
- One winner of the Allianz €250 One4all voucher promotion will win a €250 One4all voucher.
- Entry to the €250 One4all voucher promotion is gained by filling out & submitting the “Quote me later” form via the link in the email with your Home renewal date (or another relevant product renewal date) before the closing date 29th of July 2018 at 5pm.
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter the Allianz €250 One4all voucher promotion and you must be a resident in Republic of Ireland. Allianz reserves the right to request proof of a winner’s identity, age and address. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide us with proof of identity and age reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner.
- Allianz reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe any winner has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Allianz will randomly select the winner from those that have entered by the closing date 29th of July 2018 at 5pm. The winner must then respond to the notifications as instructed by Allianz plc. within 2 business days. If the winner does not respond to our notifications within 2 business days then that winner will forfeit all rights and entitlement to the prize and another winner will be selected at random. The winner will be notified by Allianz via email or phone within 48 hours of the closing date 29th July 2018 at 5pm.
- Prizes are delivered via registered post. Upon notification, the winner will be required to provide a postal address. When postal delivery is not suitable, alternative delivery will be arranged between Allianz plc. and the winner.
- Allianz will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond its control.
- Any person entering Allianz €250 One4all voucher promotion will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and all entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prize will be awarded.
- Allianz plc. will retain all entries for the promotion in accordance with the Republic of Ireland Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 except as allowed for under Paragraph 21 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Allianz plc. will process personal data for the purpose of contacting customers for a car insurance quote in line with the Republic of Ireland Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (‘GDPR’).
- If you give your renewal date and do not proceed with a quote, the renewal date will be deleted within 15 months of the date you provided it to us. If you give your renewal date and a quote is given, the renewal date will be deleted 15 months after the date the quote is given, if a policy is not taken up.
- Your Data Controller is Allianz plc, Allianz House, Elmpark, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6. Our Data Protection Officer is contactable at: DataProtectionOfficer@allianz.ie or write to The Data Protection Officer, Allianz plc, Allianz House, Elmpark, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6.
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, and to have incorrect personal data about you corrected. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for Allianz to contact you for a car insurance quote, have your personal data erased, or the processing restricted. Please note that withdrawing consent and requests for restriction/erasure may affect our ability to provide you with a contract of insurance. Some of the above rights are subject to limitations in order for us to comply with a number of legal and regulatory obligations. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner.
- Employees of Allianz plc., their agents and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter this promotion.
- Allianz’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may not transfer the prize to any other person.
- No alternative prizes are available and there is no cash equivalent.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be deemed ineligible to enter this promotion.
- There are certain things for which Allianz does not accept any liability to you. Allianz will not be responsible for and will have no liability in connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences beyond Allianz’s reasonable control, including but not limited to: a) any postponement or cancellation of the prize, b) any changes to prizes or they way in which they can be used c) damage loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize d) problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes ( such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient) and e) any act omission or default of any third party supplier. Allianz will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person in entering the Allianz €250 One4all voucher promotion , including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize. Allianz accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed or due to an error in transit. Allianz does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- By entering Allianz €250 One4all voucher promotion the entrant grants Allianz plc. the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as Allianz plc. may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Allianz plc. may also publish and/or disclose the results of Allianz €250 One4all voucher promotion including the winner's name.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to Allianz €250 One4all voucher promotion, the decision of Allianz shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Allianz plc reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Allianz€250 One4all voucher promotion, or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law
The sole promoter of Allianz €250 One4all voucher promotion is Allianz plc., which is registered in the Republic of Ireland. Registration No. 143108. Registered Office: Allianz House, Elmpark, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Call centre opening hours:
Mo-Fr: 8am-6pm | Sa: 9am-1pm