Allianz Explorer Camp - Football Edition Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The winner of the Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw will participate in the Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition on the training grounds of FC Bayern Munich which is scheduled to take place on August 22nd and 27th 2019.The prize includes return flights from the Republic of Ireland, a six-day trip to Munich including local transfer in Munich to and from the 4-star accommodation, football training with FC Bayern youth coaches and an Allianz appointed chaperone to supervise the children for the duration of the Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition.
- This Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw opens on May 1st, 2019 and closes on May 31st, 2019 at midnight GMT. Any entry received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be accepted and will be automatically disqualified.
- Entry to the Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw is gained by the participant being nominated by the teaching staff of the secondary school. All participants nominated to take part in the Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition must be aged between 14 and 16 years of age on June 30th 2018, and subject to Paragraph 7 below.
- To be eligible to win the Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw the proposed participating child must (a) be resident in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and (b) be aged between 14 and 16 years of age on June 30th 2018.
- No purchase is necessary for participation in the Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw.
- Allianz plc will randomly select the winner from those entrants that have been nominated by the teaching staff of their secondary school. 2 winners, will be randomly selected from all valid entries, winners will consist of 1 winner from 2 separate schools.
- The parent or guardian of each winning entrant must contact the appointed Allianz contact within within 3 business days. If winning entrant does not contact Allianz within 3 business days then the winning entrant will forfeit all rights and entitlement to the prize and another winner will be selected at random by Allianz plc. The contact details for the appointed Allianz contact will be provided to the parent or guardian via the nominating secondary school.Allianz reserves the right to request written proof of identity, age and proof of residency of a proposed child participant and of the parent or guardian. In the event that a winning entrant cannot provide reasonable proof of age and residency to Allianz’s satisfaction, Allianz may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
- One entry per secondary school is permitted for entry to the Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw. Allianz plc retains the right to change, supplement or cancel the Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw if the impression arises that attempts are being made to submit several automated registrations or to have any other disruptive influence on the Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw. Any person found to be in disregard of these Terms and Conditions will be automatically disqualified.
- Allianz plc is not responsible and assumes no liability for lost, misdirected or late submissions or for (I) electronic transmission errors, (II) theft, destruction, change of or unauthorised access to submissions, (III) technical problems, malfunctions or errors in the operation of any hardware or software which are necessary for the transmission of submissions or the planned Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw procedure, including computer viruses and bugs, or for manipulations, unauthorised access, scams, overload of the Internet or a website or any combination of these, nor for other causes not subject to inspection by Allianz plc. In the case of any of the above events occurring, Allianz retains the right to disqualify any entrant, postpone or cancel the Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw.
- By entering the Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw the parent or guardian grants Allianz plc the right to use and publish his/her child’s name and picture in such media as Allianz plc may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Allianz plc may also publish and/or disclose the results of the Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw including the winner's name. Parents/guardians must consent to the use of their participating child’s personal data as further outlined in Paragraphs 13 and 14 below.
- The employees of Allianz plc, its agents, and their immediate family members as well as persons living in the same household of such employees are neither entitled to take part in nor win the Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw.
- The winning entrant will be notified by their secondary school no later than midnight on June 14th 2019. The winning participant’s parent or guardian will be requested to contact the appointed Allianz contact; to arrange the completion of the required Declaration of Consent to participate in the event, Medical Consent Forms together with a letter from the parents consisting to their son or daughter leaving the jurisdiction with the appointed chaperone . The completed Statement of Consent must include signed declarations by the participating child’s duly authorised legal representative (i.e. parent or guardian as appropriate.) This is a prerequisite for participating in the Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition. If this documentation is not returned fully completed within the required timelines or if the child participant is deemed ineligible, another winner will be selected at random.
- The decision with regard to the winners is final. Legal remedies are excluded. If the winner provides incorrect information making any further contact to him/her impossible, he/she will lose entitlement to any prize.
- The child participant winner will be accompanied by an Allianz appointed chaperone for the duration of the Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition. The chaperone may be contacted by the parents/guardian(s) of the child participants, as required.
- Allianz reserves the right to exclude a child participant from the Football Camp or parts of the Football Camp in the case of grave misconduct and / or failure to adhere to the Football Camp rules or such other instructions as may be provided by Allianz, its servants or agents.
- The prize includes flights, hotel accommodation, local German transfers and travel insurance. The prize excludes personal expenses, transfers to and from Dublin airport and travelling visas, if required.
- The child participant must hold a current and valid passport and be available to travel to Germany on the dates specified.
- It is the responsibility of the winning parent / legal guardian to (i) organise and pay costs associated with obtaining travelling visas for the child participant; (ii) ensure that the child participant is adequately insured including without limitation covering overseas medical costs, and (iii) ensure that the child participant adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by Allianz.
Limitation of Liability
- Any person entering the Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and all entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prize will be awarded.
- Allianz plc will retain all entries in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation EC 2016/679 (‘GDPR’), the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (Ireland), and the UK Data Protection Acts 1988 except as allowed for under Paragraph 12 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Guardian child’s Data Controller is Allianz plc, Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6. Our Data Protection Officer is contactable at: DataProtectionOfficer@allianz.ie or write to The Data Protection Officer, Allianz plc, Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6.
- The legal basis we rely on to process guardian child’s personal data is article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (from now GDPR), which allows Allianz to process personal data when the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- The personal data required to fulfill the administrative aspect of fulfilling this free prize draw are: (a) entrant full name, and (b) address (c) contact details (phone & email address) (d) passport number (e) medical certificate (f) contact details for the parent(s) / guardian(s) of the participant.
- The above-mentioned data is used for communication purposes (e.g. notification to the winner). Guardian child’s full name may be also published and/or disclosed within the results of Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw in accordance with clause n. 10.
- Guardian child’s personal data will be retained no longer than necessary in order to efficiently administer the competition or to fulfil legal obligations.
- Data is stored in the European Union only.
- Child’s guardian has the right to request a copy of your personal data, and to have incorrect personal data about child corrected. Child’s guardian has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner.
- For further information ex art. 13 and 14 GDPR please refer to ‘Allianz plc Fair Processing Notice’ (on Allianz web site at the following link: https://www.allianz.ie/data_protection_policy/).
- In the event of any dispute arising relating to the Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw, the decision of Allianz shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Allianz plc will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part in, or not being able to take part in this Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw.
- By entering the Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw, each entrant agrees to release and hold Allianz plc, any subsidiary and holding companies, their employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from the Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw or from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw.
- Allianz plc reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
- The Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law.
- In case a provision or part provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of this Allianz Explorer Camp : Football Edition Free Prize Draw is Allianz plc, registered in Ireland. Registration No. 143108. Registered Office: Allianz House, Elmpark, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, Ireland. The Sponsor of the Free Prize Draw is Allianz SE, Königinstr. 28, 80802 Munich, Germany.
Call centre opening hours:
Mo-Fr: 8am-6pm | Sa: 9am-1pm