Circle K- Coffee/Tea and Muffin Terms & Conditions
- This Circle K coffee/tea and muffin voucher (the "Offer") is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland who are over 18 years of age. The promoter of this Offer is Allianz p.l.c. with a place of business at Allianz House, Elmpark, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6 ("Allianz" / "Promoter") and fulfilled by Allianz’s agent WIN | WIN (PO Box 9653 Dublin 6 - Company Reg. No. 272223), a third-party rewards company.
- Selected customers will receive an invitation to redeem their voucher via email to the email address provided by the customer to Allianz p.l.c.. Please ensure to read your Circle K coffee/tea and muffin email in full before redeeming and visiting any participating Circle K store.
- The Offer entitles the bearer to avail of one complimentary coffee/tea and muffin which can be redeemed in any Circle K store. Each QR Code is unique and can be used only once.
- QR code is marked as redeemed regardless if used in a transaction or not.
- This offer is for a Regular/Medium (12oz) Tea/Coffee, includes all variables in range – Latte, Americano, Cappuccino etc.
- This offer is for a Regular Circle K Branded Muffin, includes all variables in range – Chocolate, Blueberry etc.
- QR codes cannot be combined into 1 Gift Code of higher denomination.
- Once the QR Code is accepted by the retailer’s website, any subsequent issues must be taken up with that retailer.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the Promotion at any time.
- The customer has 30 days from receipt of the email to click the “Redeem Gift Card” link in the body of the email, follow the instructions and to use the Circle K coffee/tea and muffin voucher in any participating Circle k retail store. After 30 days if the customer has not actioned these steps then the voucher will be forfeited.
- Each Circle K coffee/tea and muffin voucher is unique and is non-transferable. No substitutes or cash alternatives will be available.
- Allianz p.l.c. reserves the right at its own discretion to terminate, remove, suspend, withdraw or alter this Offer at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
- These offer terms and conditions will apply together with the terms and conditions governing the customer’s policy.
- Standard Circle K Terms & Conditions apply and can be viewed at https://www.circlek.ie/terms-and-conditions/. The Circle K coffee/tea and muffin voucher offer is subject to these terms and conditions.
- Neither Allianz p.l.c., Circle K, nor WIN | WIN will be liable, either severally or jointly, or have any responsibility, for lost or stolen codes.
- By availing of this Offer, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and you will be bound by any other requirements set out in any promotional material.
Fair Processing Notice
- The legal basis we rely on to process your personal data is article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (from now GDPR), which allows Allianz to process personal data when the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- The personal data required for the administrative aspect of fulfilling this Offer are (a) customer first name, (b) email and (c) Allianz policy number. Name and email information will be sourced from the Allianz information systems and will be as provided by you in the first instance. The above-mentioned data is used for: (a) communication purposes (e.g. email invitation); (b and generation of the voucher with Circle K.
- Your personal data will be retained no longer than necessary in order to efficiently administer the Offer or to fulfil legal obligations, for a maximum period of 14 months from date of entry,
- Data is stored in the European Union only. Allianz’s Data Protection Officer (from now ‘DPO’) can assist you for any queries or concerns related to the processing of your personal data. You can contact Allianz’s DPO by email DATAPROTECTIONOFFICER@ALLIANZ.IE or write to The Data Protection Officer, Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4.
- You have rights over your personal data:
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data and to have incorrect personal data about you corrected. You also have the right to have your personal data erased, or the processing restricted. You have the right to data portability. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner (data protection authority).
In case you need to exercise your rights, please contact Allianz’s DPO. Some of the above rights are subject to limitations in order for us to comply with a number of legal and regulatory obligations.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions and all other matters relating to the Offer, the decision of Allianz shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.