Dubai Duty Free Irish Open Free Prize Draw
- The winner of the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open free prize draw will win:
i. Two Hospitality tickets for Official VIP Admission on the Saturday 6th July at the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open Lahinch
- Each ticket includes:
ii. Morning coffee and breakfast roll
iii. Lunch menu served with wine
iv. Complimentary refreshments
v. Afternoon tea
vi. Official programme
vii. Car parking (one per two people)
- The Dubai Duty Free Irish Open Free prize draw starts on the 21st June and entry is gained via emailing email@example.com with your full name, mobile number and address by 5pm on the closing date 28th June 2019. Any entries after the closing date will not be accepted.
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter Dubai Duty Free Irish Open free prize draw and you must be an Allianz plc. customer resident in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Allianz reserves the right to request proof of a winner’s identity, age and address. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide us with proof of identity and age reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Allianz plc. will randomly select one winner from those who have received the free prize draw email from Allianz and that have entered to the draw as per clause n. 2 by 5pm on the closing date 28th June 2019. Winners will be notified by Allianz via email or phone within 48 working hours of the closing date of 28th June 2019.
- The winner must then respond to the notifications as instructed by Allianz plc. within 2 business days. If winners do not respond to our notifications within 2 business days then that winner will forfeit all rights and entitlement to the prize and another winner will be selected at random. Prizes are delivered via registered post. Upon notification, winners will be required to provide a postal address. When postal delivery is not suitable, alternative delivery will be arranged between Allianz plc. and the winner. Allianz will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond its control.
- By entering the entrant grants Allianz plc. the right to publish his/her name by email and on Allianz Plc website to disclose the results of the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open free prize draw including the winner's name for a maximum period of 12 months from date of entry.
- Any person entering Dubai Duty Free Irish Open free prize draw will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and all entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prize will be awarded.
- Your Data Controller is Allianz plc, Allianz House, Elmpark, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6. Our Data Protection Officer is contactable at: DataProtectionOfficer@allianz.ie or write to The Data Protection Officer, Allianz plc, Allianz House, Elmpark, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6.
- The legal basis we rely on to process your personal data is article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (from now GDPR), which allows Allianz to process personal data when the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- The personal data required to fulfill the administrative aspect of fulfilling this free prize draw are: (a) customer full name, (b) email (c) postal address and (d) mobile number.
- The above-mentioned data is used for communication purposes (e.g. notification to the winner) and to administer the free prize draw (e.g.prize delivery). Your full name may be also published and/or disclosed within the results of the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open free prize draw in accordance with clause n.7.
- Your personal data will be retained no longer than necessary in order to efficiently administer the free prize draw or to fulfil legal obligations.
- Data is stored in the European Union only.
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, and to have incorrect personal data about you corrected. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner for the Republic of Ireland or the Information Commissioner's Office for Northern Ireland.
- For further information ex art. 13 and 14 GDPR please refer to ‘Allianz plc Fair Processing Notice’ (on Allianz web site at the following link: https://www.allianz.ie/data_protection_policy/).
- Employees of Allianz plc., their agents and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the free prize draws.
- Allianz’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners may not transfer the prizes to any other person.
- No alternative prizes are available.
- Only one entry per person is permitted into each draw. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be deemed ineligible.
- Allianz plc. will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this Dubai Duty Free Irish Open free prize draw.
- By entering Dubai Duty Free Irish Open free prize draw, each entrant agrees to release and hold Allianz plc., any subsidiary and holding companies, their employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from Dubai Duty Free Irish Open free prize draw or from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prizes.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to Dubai Duty Free Irish Open free prize draw, the decision of Allianz shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Allianz plc reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open free prize draw, or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
- This free prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law.
- The sole promoter of Dubai Duty Free Irish Open free prize draw is Allianz plc., which is registered in the Republic of Ireland. Registration No. 143108. Registered Office: Allianz House, Elmpark, Merrion Road, Dublin 4.
Call centre opening hours:
Mo-Fr: 8am-6pm | Sa: 9am-1pm