Allianz Free Home Insurance June 2019 Competition
- There will be one winner of the Allianz Free Home Insurance Giveaway. The winner will receive one complementary Allianz Home Insurance policy. This Free Home Insurance premium cover is for the value of €500 and is only valid for a property located in ROI. Should the winner’s annual cover be less than €500 the difference will be provided to the customer through a One4All voucher. Should the winner’s annual cover be more than €500 the customer must pay any additional premium in order to redeem this offer. This giveaway is subject to Allianz’s Home Insurance acceptance criteria which the customer must meet. The Home insurance policy is valid for 12 months.
- Should you make a change to your policy during your insurance period, Allianz will recalculate your premium. This may result in an additional premium owed to Allianz or a return of premium to you.
- Should the customer not meet our Home Insurance acceptance criteria, or not wish to accept the Free Home Insurance cover, an alternative prize of a €500 One4All voucher is available, however there is no cash equivalent.
- By entering the Allianz Free Home Insurance Giveaway, entrants provide Allianz with their Home insurance renewal date to a) enter into the giveaway and b) to be contacted closer the time for a Home renewal quote.
- Entry to the Allianz Free Home Insurance Giveaway is gained by the customer filling out and completing the “Quote me later” form via the link in the email with their Home Insurance renewal date not already insured by Allianz before the closing date 30th of June 2019.
- The competition opens on Wednesday the 19th of June 2019 and closes at midnight on Sunday the 30th of June, 2019. Any entries after the closing date will not be counted.
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter and you must be a resident in the Republic of Ireland. Allianz reserves the right to request proof of a winner’s identity, age and address. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide us with proof of identity and age reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner.
- Allianz reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe any winner has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
- Allianz will randomly select the winner from the correct entries that have entered by the closing date above. The winner will be notified by Allianz via email or phone within 72 hours of the closing date above. The winner must then respond to the notifications as instructed by Allianz plc within 2 business days. If the winner does not respond to our notifications within 2 business days, then that winner will forfeit all rights and entitlement to the prize and another winner will be selected at random. Upon notification, the winner will be required to provide a phone number in order to be contacted.
- The free Allianz Home Insurance prize is retrieved over the phone within 30 days of the customers Home renewal date provided. An Allianz call centre agent will contact the customer within this period to arrange cover. Standard acceptance criteria apply.
- By entering the entrant grants Allianz plc. the right to publish his/her name in social media (Facebook, Twitter, email, and on Allianz plc website) to disclose the results of the Allianz Free Home Insurance Giveaway including the winner's name for a maximum period of 3 months from date of entry.
- Any person entering the Allianz Free Home Insurance Giveaway will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and all entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prize will be awarded.
- Your Data Controller is Allianz plc, Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6. Our Data Protection Officer is contactable at: DataProtectionOfficer@allianz.ie or write to The Data Protection Officer, Allianz plc, Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6.
- The legal basis we rely on to process your personal data is article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (from now GDPR), which allows Allianz to process personal data when the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- The personal data required to fulfill the administrative aspect of fulfilling this giveaway are: (a) Allianz policy number (b) email and (c) telephone number.
- The above-mentioned data is used for communication and insurance quotation purposes. Allianz will use this data to contact (via call, email or SMS) the customer nearer the time of the renewal date provided about a Home insurance quote. It will also be used for the notification to the winner. Your full name may be also published and/or disclosed within the results of Allianz Free Home Insurance Giveaway in accordance with clause n. 11.
- The winner will need to provide standard quote personal data in order to redeem the prize.
- Your personal data will be retained no longer than necessary in order to efficiently administer the giveaway or to fulfil legal obligations. If you give your renewal date and do not proceed with the quote, the renewal date will be deleted within 15 months of the date you provided to us. If you give your renewal date and quote is given, the renewal date will be deleted 15 months after the date the quote is given, if the policy is not taken up.
- Data is stored in the European Union only.
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, and to have incorrect personal data about you corrected. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner.
- For further information ex art. 13 and 14 GDPR please refer to ‘Allianz plc Fair Processing Notice’ (on Allianz web site at the following link: https://www.allianz.ie/data_protection_policy/).
- Employees of Allianz plc, their agents and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter this giveaway.
- Allianz’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be deemed ineligible to enter this giveaway.
- There are certain things for which Allianz does not accept any liability to you. Allianz will not be responsible for and will have no liability in connection with acts, omissions, and occurrences beyond Allianz’s reasonable control, including but not limited to: a) any postponement or cancellation of the prize, b) any changes to prizes or they way in which they can be used c) damage loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the giveaway or as a result of accepting any prize d) problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes ( such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient) and e) any act omission or default of any third party supplier. Allianz will not be liable for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any person in entering the Allianz Free Home Insurance Giveaway, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize. Allianz accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, or delayed, due to an error in transit. Allianz does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware, or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to the Allianz Free Home Insurance Giveaway, the decision of Allianz shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Allianz plc reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Allianz Free Home Insurance Giveaway, or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
- This giveaway and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law. The sole promoter of the Allianz Free Home Insurance Giveaway is Allianz plc, which is registered in the Republic of Ireland. Registration No. 143108. Registered Office: Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Call centre opening hours:
Mo-Fr: 8am-6pm | Sa: 9am-1pm