Ezine Free Prize Draw
Allianz Monthly Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The winners of the Allianz Ezine Monthly Free Prize Draw will receive prizes as determined by Allianz plc (‘Allianz’) .
- Entry to the Ezine Monthly Free Prize Draw is gained via free subscription to the Allianz Newsletter, on the Allianz plc. Republic of Ireland website: https://net.allianz.ie/ezine/. Subscription to the newsletter must be completed before the outlined closing date for valid entry.
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter the Allianz Ezine Monthly Free Prize Draw and you must be a resident in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Allianz reserves the right to request proof of a prize winner’s identity, age and address. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide us with proof of identity and age reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner.
- Allianz reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe any winner has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The Allianz E-zine Monthly Free Prize Draws are on-going and may be suspended or terminated by Allianz at any time without reason.
- Allianz plc. will randomly select the winner from e-mail addresses on the newsletter subscription database and will formally notify those people by e-mail. Winners are selected on the first working day of the following month. Each winner must then respond to the notifications as instructed by Allianz within 2 business days. If winners do not respond to our notifications within 2 business days then that winner will forfeit all rights and entitlement to the prize and another winner will be selected at random by Allianz Winners names will be published at: https://www.allianz.ie/competition_winners/.
- Upon notification, winners will be required to provide a valid postal address. Prizes are delivered via registered post. When postal delivery is not suitable, alternative delivery will be arranged between Allianz plc. and the winner. Allianz plc. will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond its control.
- Any person entering this Allianz E-zine Free Prize Draw will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and all entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prizes will be awarded.
- Allianz will retain all entries in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, and the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (“Acts”) except as allowed for under Paragraph 18 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees of Allianz , their agents and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Free Prize Draws.
- The winners may not transfer the prizes to any other person.
- No alternative prizes are available and there is no cash equivalent.
- Only one entry per person is permitted into each draw.
- Any tax liability arising from the award of any prize will be the responsibility of the winner of the prize. It is advisable that the winner seeks independent tax advice upon acceptance of the prize.There are certain things for which Allianz . does not accept any liability to you. Allianz will not be responsible for and will have no liability in connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences beyond Allianz’s reasonable control, including but not limited to: a) any postponement or cancellation of the prize, b)any changes to prizes or they way in which they can be used c) damage loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize d)problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes ( such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient) and e) any act omission or default of any third party supplier. Allianz will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person in entering the free prize draw, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize. Allianz accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed or due to an error in transit. Allianz does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- By entering the Allianz Ezine Monthly Free Prize Draw the entrant grants Allianz plc. the right to use and publish his/her name and photograph in such media as Allianz plc. may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Allianz plc. may also publish and/or disclose the results of the Ezine Monthly Free Prize Draw including the winner's name.
- Allianz reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Allianz Free Prize Draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to the Allianz Ezine Monthly Free Prize Draw, the decision of Allianz shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- If you receive the Allianz Ezine Monthly Newsletter from any source other than Allianz plc., and if you have not subscribed to the Allianz Free Prize Draw or Monthly Newsletter, you will not be placed in the draw. However, should you subscribe to future Monthly Newsletters you will be entered into each subsequent Allianz Free Prize Draw.
- To remove yourself from the Allianz Ezine Monthly Free Prize Draw and the Allianz Newsletter you must unsubscribe using the e-mail address that you subscribed with. To unsubscribe, you can use either of the following 2 options: Click here, enter your email address and click unsubscribe button or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you unsubscribe you will not be able to subscribe again using the e-mail address that you subscribed with.
- The Allianz Ezine Monthly Free Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law.
- The sole promoter of the draw is Allianz plc. and is registered in Ireland. Registration No. 143108. Registered Office: Allianz House, Elmpark, Merrion Road, Dublin 4 Ireland.
Call centre opening hours:
Mo-Fr: 8am-6pm | Sa: 9am-1pm