- This €20 Gifty Card Offer (the "Offer") is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland who are over 18 years of age. The promoter of this Offer is Allianz p.l.c with a place of business at Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6 ("Allianz" / "Promoter") and fulfilled by Allianz’s agent WIN | WIN (PO Box 9653 Dublin 6 - Company Reg. No. 272223), a third-party rewards company.
- Selected customers will receive an invitation to redeem their €20 Gifty Card via email to the email address provided by the customer to Allianz p.l.c. Please ensure to read your €20 Gifty Card email in full before redeeming.
- The Offer entitles the bearer to avail of one complimentary €20 Gifty Card which can be redeemed across multiple brands. Gifty Credit can be used by the recipient to claim Digital Gift Codes under 2 monetary denominations - €10 or €20. The denominations available per Retail Partner will be clearly set out when reviewing participating Gifty Retailers.
- Your Gifty Card entitles you to €20 off (or part thereof) the value of a single or multiple purchase.
- Only one Gifty Card may be used per transaction. Unused Gifty Card credit can be carried to a subsequent purchase.
- The customer has 90 days from receipt of the email to click the “Get your Gifty Credit” link in the body of the email, follow the instructions and to use the €20 Gifty Card. After 90 days if the customer has not actioned these steps then the €20 Gifty Card will be forfeited.
- Selected customers will obtain the €20 Gifty Card offer through their respective online mechanism (such as a phone, tablet etc.)
- The customer will be prompted to use their €20 Gifty Card either online or selected retail stores.
- Each €20 Gifty Card is unique and is non-transferable. No substitutes or cash alternatives will be available.
- The Offer is a limited offer made available to selected existing customers at a time when the Offer is live. This Offer may be activated at differing times and subject to stock availability.
- Allianz p.l.c reserves the right at its own discretion to terminate, remove, suspend, withdraw or alter this Offer at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
- These offer terms and conditions will apply together with the terms and conditions governing the customer’s policy.
- Standard Gifty Terms & Conditions apply and can be viewed at . €20 Gifty Card offer is subject to these terms and conditions.
- Neither Allianz p.l.c, Gifty nor WIN | WIN will be liable, either severally or jointly, or have any responsibility, for lost or stolen codes.
- By availing of this Offer, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and you will be bound by any other requirements set out in any promotional material.
- If you have queries please email our Support Team on.
In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions and all other matters relating to the Offer, the decision of Allianz p.l.c shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Fair Processing Notice
- Your Data Controller is Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6. Our Data Protection Officer is contactable at: or write to The Data Protection Officer, Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6.
- We process your personal data for the purposes of performing this competition contract to which you are a party.
- The personal data required to fulfil the administrative aspect of fulfilling this free prize draw are: (a) customer full name (b) email address. Your personal data will be retained no longer than necessary in order to efficiently administer St. Patricks Day Giveaway or to fulfil legal obligations.
- Data is stored in the European Union only.
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, and to have incorrect personal data about you corrected. You also have the right to object, to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data, have your personal data erased, or the processing restricted. Please note that withdrawing consent and requests for restriction/erasure may affect our ability to provide you with a contract of insurance. Some of the above rights are subject to limitations in order for us to comply with a number of legal and regulatory obligations. You have the right to data portability for insurance purposes (contact ). You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner. For further information, please see the section “Contacting Us” below.
- If you have a complaint or concern about how we use your personal information, please contact us in the first instance and we will attempt to resolve the issue as soon as possible. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner at any time. The details of the Data Protection Commission are as follows:
Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square S,
Telephone: +353 (0)761 104 800 or +353 (0)57 868 4800
Fax: +353 57 868 4757