Important – Your quote will be based on the following assumptions:
The Insured Property:
- The premises is constructed of brick, stone or concrete (including timber frame with concrete or brick external cladding).
- The roof of the premises is constructed (at least 70%) with slates, tiles, metal, concrete or asphalt.
- The premises isn't a Listed or Graded building.
- The premises isn't used for any business, trade or professional purposes.
- The premises is in good repair and will be so maintained.
- The premises has never suffered from loss or damage as a result of flood and there isn't a history of such damage in the area.
- The premises never suffered from loss or damage as a result of subsidence, heave or landslip and there isn't a history of such damage in the area.
- The premises is equipped with locks.
- The premises is less than 125 years old.
Your Insurance History, Neither You nor any member of your household:
- Have had any insurance declined, refused, cancelled, voided or made subject to any special terms or conditions.
- Have been convicted or charged with arson or any criminal offence (other than motoring offences or spent convictions*)? *Any convictions spent under the Criminal Justice (Spent Convictions and Certain Disclosures) Act 2016 do not need to be disclosed. Further information on spent convictions is available on www.citizensinformation.ie or you can check with your local Garda station if your conviction is considered spent under the Criminal Justice Act 2016.