Aged 17-30 and looking for insurance? This is the right place for you!
Why choose Allianz for your young driver car insurance?
Choose from comprehensive cover or third party fire & theft cover
Third party, fire & theft
- Fire & theft damage to your car*
- Unlimited personal injury legal liability to Third Parties
- Third Party property damage, legal liability up to a limit of €30,000,000
- Access to our 24hr Emergency Service in the event of fire, theft or attempted theft
*Limited to a maximum of your car’s market value at the time of loss or damage.
Tailor your policy to meet your needs
You can select the benefits below and add them to your policy if you need them
Get our best price by saving 15% online with a new policy*
Getting insurance in your own name
Getting insurance in your own name means you will be the policy owner and you can select the cover that suits you. To get insurance in your own name you must be the registered owner of the car you are insuring.
Becoming a named driver with Allianz
If you don’t own your own car just yet but you are 17 years or older and hold a valid learner permit or driving licence, you can ask your parent/guardian, family member or friend to add you as a named driver on their Allianz car insurance policy*. They can request to add a named driver by to access their MyAllianz account. Their insurance premium will likely increase, but it can be a good way to improve your driving experience and get you on the road.
* Subject to acceptance criteria. Call us on 01 448 48 48 for more information. We are open Monday to Friday 8am-6pm and on Saturday from 9am-1pm.
Flexible payment options
Paying for your insurance in one lump sum can be an expensive purchase, so if it suits you better we can offer a direct debit payment plan across nine months. You just pay a small deposit of 10% upfront and then we split the remaining amount equally across nine monthly instalments, including an 8% service charge.