Learn more about MyAllianz
Are you a KBC or Ulster Bank customer?
- You can use MyAllianz 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You don’t have to phone us to request changes to your policy.
- Your policies are stored in your MyAllianz account and you can access them from anywhere, at any time.
- You can upload any documents that you need to send us via your MyAllianz account. This will save you the hassle of having to scan the documents, print them and then send them via post.
- You can see your premium within MyAllianz and make a card payment without having to call.
- It’s easy , activate your account by inputting your email address, mobile number and your policy or claim number into registration page and click ‘’register’’
- For security, we’ll send you a link by email. Click on the link and we’ll send you a PIN code by SMS.
- Use the PIN code from the SMS to log in to your MyAllianz. You’ll only need the code for setting up your MyAllianz. After setup, you’ll only need your email and password to log in.
- You can now see your policies, make payments and changes.
IMPORTANT: The email address and mobile number that you use to register, must match the email address and mobile number that we have on file against your policy record(s), if we don't have your accurate details on file then you won't be able to register an account. If you wish to confirm your email address and mobile phone number before registering, simply call us on 01 448 48 48 (ROI customers) or 08457 828 828 (NI customers).
Please ensure to let us know of any change to the email address and mobile phone number associated with your policy record(s) at all times.
Once we update your email, you wont be able to access your existing MyAllianz account. You will need to register for a new account using your updated email address.
This is simple, we will send you an email once your address is updated with a link to register for a new MyAllianz account. All you need to do is click the link in the email, enter the PIN that we will send to your mobile & create a password. Once this is complete you can use your new MyAllianz account. All your previous details will be stored under your new account.
- If you forget your password, it’s easy to reset. Just under the ‘Sign In’ button there is the option to reset your password. Enter your email and click ‘ Reset’.
- We will send you a link by email. Click on the link and we’ll send you a PIN code by SMS.
- Enter the PIN code and new password to complete resetting your password.
Our Journey To Paperless
In line with our commitment to sustainability, we want to be a paperless organisation. That’s why instead of sending your insurance documents to you by post, we publish them to your MyAllianz account so you can view them at a time that suits you, we will also let you know they’re there by sending a text or email. It’s important that you keep us up to date with any changes to your email address or phone number so we can provide you with a paper free policy.
We hope that all our customers can join our paperless journey but understand that for some it isn’t possible and that’s ok. If you wish to receive your documents by post just let us know and we can arrange this for you.
- To email us, please .
- Write and send by freepost to: Allianz, Direct Insurance, PO Box 48 48, Freepost, Dublin 4 (ROI customers) or Allianz Direct Insurance, PO Box 828, Belfast 8T2 8FR.
Please include the following on all correspondence:
- Policy number
- Date of Birth