Allianz are committed to making sure that we have the very highest standards of customer care. However, we accept that things can go wrong from time to time. Advise us of your concerns and we will strive to ensure that our level of service meets your expectations in the future.
How to make a complaint
You can phone us, email us or write to us with your complaint.
Please be sure to provide us with:
- A policy number and / or claim number
- An outline of your complaint
- Your contact details (phone number, e-mail address, home address)
PO Box 48 48
Email: Please click here and select "make a complaint" from available contact options.
Phone: 01 448 48 48
Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm and Saturday 9am - 1pm
What happens next:
- The staff member who receives your complaint will deal with it in a considered, fair and consistent manner, with the aim of resolving it at the earliest possible point
- All complaints will be acknowledged within 5 business days of being received (unless previously resovled to your satisfaction)
- This acknowledgement will include the name, contact number and title of the person handling your complaint
Unresolved by day 20:
- The person responsible for handling your complaint will provide you with regular written updates on the progress of the investigation of your complaint, at intervals not greater then 20 business days
Unresolved by day 40:
- Where 40 business days have elapsed and your complaint is not resolved, we will inform you of the anticipated timeframe within which we hope to resolve your complaint
- We will inform you of your right to refer the matter to the Financial Services Ombudsman and contact details of same will be provided
Completion of Complaint:
- We will advise you in writing, within 5 business days of the completion of the investigation of your complaint, of the outcome of the investigation and, where, applicable, explain the terms of any offer or settlement being made
- If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction and you remain dissatisfied with our resolution, you can refer your complaint to:
The Financial Services & Pensions Ombudsman