натисніть для перегляду в Україні
The world has been turned upside down over the past few weeks by the devastating invasion of Ukraine. At Allianz, we want to do all that we can to help. The Allianz group have committed to make €10 million available to support humanitarian efforts, with the first €1 million immediately donated to the German Red Cross. Over time, our donations will be used to deepen the assistance in accordance with medium and long-term needs.
For our existing customers and those arriving to Ireland from Ukraine, we have introduced the following changes to our products to help make things a little bit easier.
- We will accept drivers holding Ukrainian driving licences on existing and new car insurance policies. You can add a named driver to your policy on myallianz .
- If you have arrived in Ireland from Ukraine and need to get insured on a Irish registered vehicle click here . If you need to insure a Ukrainian registered vehicle then call us on 01 448 48 48 . We will look at your existing driving experience from Ukraine to give you the best available price.
- Allianz customers can add a Ukrainian driver aged above 25 with a full clean Ukrainian driving licence, to their car insurance policy temporarily for up to 30 days at no extra cost. You can do this online at myallianz.ie .
- If you’re an existing customer and have generously welcomed people fleeing Ukraine into your home, in return we will ensure you have the right cover in place. If a Ukrainian guest gets injured or hurt at your property you will be covered for any legal liability, you don’t need to do anything to activate this cover it will automatically apply.
- Your home insurance cover will not be compromised in any way while doing this act of kindness, in fact we will increase your contents sums insured by €5,000 on all properties housing Ukrainian refugees regardless of whether any contents cover currently exists. You don’t need to do anything to activate this cover it will automatically apply.