If you are living in an apartment that you own, it is your responsibility to make sure that your contents and valuables are covered. The contents you might have in your apartment may include items of furniture, TV’s, bikes, musical instruments, jewellery or personal devices such as laptops and playstations.
Even with a basic contents package from Allianz, your belongings are covered for loss or damage caused by things such as:
- Fire, flood, theft and explosion
- Smoke damage that may arise from a fire
- Water damage to your contents caused by an escape of water from any plumbing or heating system or a fixed water appliance or domestic appliance
- Accidental damage to audio & audio visual equipment up to €1,300
- Malicious damage or vandalism
You can also tailor your policy by adding all risk cover which will cover your valuables such as jewellery, mobile phones and bikes both inside and outside your apartment.