1. Your Data Controller is Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6. Our Data Protection Officer is contactable at: or write to The Data Protection Officer, Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6.
2. We process your personal data for the purposes of performing this competition contract to which you are a party.
3. The personal data required to fulfil the administrative aspect of fulfilling this prize are: (a) customer full name (b) email address (c) date of birth (d) phone number.
4. Your personal data will be retained no longer than necessary in order to efficiently administer the prize or to fulfil legal obligations. If you opt in to hearing from Allianz, your data will be used for communication purposes. However, you can opt out at any time. Your personal data will be stored in the European Union only.
5. Direct Marketing
If your chosen preference is to receive marketing, we may contact you by email, SMS, phone or post to send you Allianz p.l.c. branded/co-branded information on special offers, competitions, vouchers and products.
Consent Preference Update: To opt-out of receiving communication related to direct marketing activities please contact us via phone, email or post.
If you no longer wish your information to be used for marketing purposes, cross sell or to follow up on a quote please write to us at
Call us at +353 01-4484848
6. You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, and to have incorrect personal data about you corrected. You also have the right to object, to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data, have your personal data erased, or the processing restricted. Please note that withdrawing consent and requests for restriction/erasure may affect our ability to provide you with a contract of insurance. Some of the above rights are subject to limitations in order for us to comply with a number of legal and regulatory obligations. You have the right to data portability for insurance purposes (contact ). You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner.
If you have a complaint or concern about how we use your personal information, please contact us in the first instance and we will attempt to resolve the issue as soon as possible. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner at any time. The details of the Data Protection Commission are as follows:
Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square S,
Fax: +353 57 868 4757