1. This €20 Gifty Card Offer (the "Offer") is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland who are over 18 years of age. Allianz p.l.c. reserves the right to request proof of identity, age. In the event that you cannot provide us with proof of identity and age reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the offer.
2. Selected customers will receive an invitation to redeem their €20 Gifty Card via email to the email address provided by the customer to Allianz p.l.c. Please ensure to read your €20 Gifty Card email in full before redeeming.
3. The Offer entitles the bearer to avail of one complimentary €20 Gifty Card which can be redeemed across multiple brands. Gifty Credit can be used by the recipient to claim Digital Gift Codes under 2 monetary denominations - €10 or €20. The denominations available per Retail Partner will be clearly set out when reviewing participating Gifty Retailers.
4. Your Gifty Card entitles you to €20 off (or part thereof) the value of a single or multiple purchase.
5. Only one Gifty Card may be used per transaction. Unused Gifty Card credit can be carried to a subsequent purchase.
6. The customer has 90 days from receipt of the email to click the “Get your Gifty Credit” link in the body of the email, follow the instructions and to use the €20 Gifty Card. After 90 days if the customer has not actioned these steps then the €20 Gifty Card will be forfeited.
7. Selected customers will obtain the €20 Gifty Card offer through their respective online mechanism (such as a phone, tablet etc.)
8. The customer will be prompted to use their €20 Gifty Card either online or selected retail stores.
9. Each €20 Gifty Card is unique and is non-transferable. No substitutes or cash alternatives will be available.
10. The Offer is a limited offer made available to selected existing customers at a time when the Offer is live. This Offer may be activated at differing times and subject to stock availability.
11. Allianz p.l.c reserves the right at its own discretion to terminate, remove, suspend, withdraw or alter this Offer at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
12. These offer terms and conditions will apply together with the terms and conditions governing the customer’s policy.
14. Neither Allianz p.l.c, Gifty nor WIN | WIN will be liable, either severally or jointly, or have any responsibility, for lost or stolen codes.
15. By availing of this Offer, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and you will be bound by any other requirements set out in any promotional material.
16. No purchase of Allianz products is necessary.
17. Employees of Allianz p.l.c., their agents and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the free prize draw.
18. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to the €20 Gifty Card offer, the decision of Allianz p.l.c. shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
19. There are certain things for which Allianz p.l.c. does not accept any liability to you. Allianz p.l.c. will not be responsible for and will have no liability in connection with acts, omissions, and occurrences beyond Allianz’s reasonable control, including but not limited to: a) any postponement or cancellation of the offer, b) any changes to the offer or the way in which they can be used c) damage loss, injury suffered as a result of accepting the offer d) problems with the allotment or dispatch of the Gifty card and e) any act omission or default of any third party supplier. Allianz p.l.c. will not be liable for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any person in entering the €20 Gifty Card offer. Allianz p.l.c. accepts no responsibility for offers lost, damaged, or delayed, due to an error in transit. Allianz does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware, or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your offer.
20. Allianz p.l.c. reserves the right to suspend or terminate the offer, or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
21. The offer and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law. The promoter of this Offer is Allianz p.l.c which is registered in the Republic of Ireland. Registration No. 143108. Registered Office: Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, Ireland.("Allianz" / "Promoter") and fulfilled by Allianz’s agent WIN | WIN (PO Box 9653 Dublin 6 - Company Reg. No. 272223), a third-party rewards company.
Allianz PLC Privacy Statement
1. Your Data Controller is Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6. Our Data Protection Officer is contactable at: or write to The Data Protection Officer, Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6.
2. We process your personal data for the purposes of performing this €20 Gifty Card Offer contract to which you are a party.
3. The personal data required to fulfil the administrative aspect of fulfilling this €20 Gifty Card Offer are: (a) customer full name (b) email address (c) date of birth (d) phone number.
4. Your personal data will be retained no longer than necessary in order to efficiently administer the prize or to fulfil legal obligations. If you opt in to hearing from Allianz, your data will be used for communication purposes. However, you can opt out at any time. Your personal data will be stored in the European Union only.
5. Direct Marketing
If your chosen preference is to receive marketing, we may contact you by email, SMS, phone or post to send you Allianz p.l.c. branded/co-branded information on special offers, competitions, vouchers and products.
Cross Sell: Our agents may reach out to you via email, SMS, phone or post for cross selling purposes if you have provided consent for the same via phone or through our website.
Follow up on a quote: Our agents may reach out to you to follow up on a quote you have requested via email, SMS, phone, post or through our website if you have provided consent for the same.
Consent Preference Update: To opt-out of receiving communication related to direct marketing activities please contact us via phone, email or post.
If you no longer wish your information to be used for marketing purposes, cross sell or to follow up on a quote please write to us at
Call us at +353 01-4484848
6. You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, and to have incorrect personal data about you corrected. You also have the right to object, to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data, have your personal data erased, or the processing restricted. Please note that withdrawing consent and requests for restriction/erasure may affect our ability to provide you with a contract of insurance. Some of the above rights are subject to limitations in order for us to comply with a number of legal and regulatory obligations. You have the right to data portability for insurance purposes (contact firstname.lastname@example.org). You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner.
7. If you have a complaint or concern about how we use your personal information, please contact us in the first instance and we will attempt to resolve the issue as soon as possible. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner at any time. The details of the Data Protection Commission are as follows:
Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square S,
Telephone: +353 (0)761 104 800 or +353 (0)57 868 4800
Fax: +353 57 868 4757