1. This €30 Circle K fuel voucher (the "Offer") is available to Allianz Direct customers who receive the offer email.
2. You must be over 18 years of age to qualify for the offer and you must be a resident in the Republic of Ireland. Allianz p.l.c. reserves the right to request proof of identity, age, and address. In the event that you cannot provide us with proof of identity and age reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the offer.
3. The €30 Circle K fuel voucher will be issued to the main policy holder noted on the Allianz policy.
4. The €30 Circle K fuel voucher will be emailed to the correspondence email address provided to Allianz on the active policy. There is no alternative method to receive the offer.
5. Only one €30 Circle K fuel voucher will be issued to each selected customer.
6. Selected customers will receive an invitation to redeem their €30 Circle K fuel voucher via email. Please ensure to read your €30 Circle K fuel voucher email in full before redeeming.
7. The Offer entitles the bearer to avail of one complimentary €30 Circle K fuel voucher which can be redeemed at Circle K service stations in the Republic of Ireland. The Offer excludes Circle K Express Locations.
8. The fuel voucher entitles the recipient to redeem fuel to the value of €30 off a single purchase.
9. Subject to availability and opening hours this voucher shall be redeemable against miles or milesPLUS unleaded and diesel fuel at Circle K stations in the Republic of Ireland.
10. Only one fuel voucher may be used per transaction for one fuel grade. Unused credit cannot be carried to a subsequent purchase and no change will be given.
11. The fuel voucher cannot be used at outside payment terminals.
12. The fuel voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or fuel card
13. The customer has 90 days from receipt of the email to click the “REDEEM €30 FUEL” link in the body of the email and follow the instructions. The customer then has one year from redemption to use their fuel voucher. After 90 days if the customer has not actioned these steps then the €30 Circle K fuel voucher will be forfeited.
14. Selected customers will obtain the €30 Circle K fuel voucher offer through their respective online device (such as a phone, tablet etc.).
15. The customer must show their unique QR code in a participating Circle K store. Alternatively the customer may bring a printed copy into the store where they can scan at the till.
16. Each €30 Circle K fuel voucher is unique and is non-transferable. No substitutes or cash alternatives will be available.
17. If you have queries please contact the support team on 01 685 5392 or email our Support Team on email@example.com
18. The Offer is a limited offer made available to selected customers at a time when the Offer is live.
19. Allianz reserves the right at its own discretion to terminate, remove, suspend, withdraw or amend these terms and conditions this Offer at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
20. These offer terms and conditions will apply together with the terms and conditions governing the customer’s policy.
22. This €30 Circle K fuel voucher offer is subject to Allianz terms and conditions and supersedes the Circle K terms and conditions.
23. The promoter of this Offer is Allianz p.l.c with a place of business at Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6 ("Allianz" / "Promoter") and fulfilled by Allianz’s agent WIN | WIN (PO Box 9653 Dublin 6 - Company Reg. No. 272223), a third-party rewards company.
24. Neither Allianz, Circle K, nor WIN | WIN will be liable, either severally or jointly, or have any responsibility, for lost or stolen codes.
25. By availing of this Offer, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and you will be bound by any other requirements set out in any promotional material.
26. There are certain things for which Allianz p.l.c. does not accept any liability to you. Allianz p.l.c. will not be responsible for and will have no liability in connection with acts, omissions, and occurrences beyond Allianz’s reasonable control, including but not limited to: a) any postponement or cancellation of the offer, b) any changes to the offer or the way in which they can be used c) damage loss, injury suffered by redeeming the offer d) problems with the allotment or dispatch of the offer and e) any act omission or default of any third party supplier. Allianz p.l.c. will not be liable for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any person in redeeming the offer. Allianz p.l.c. accepts no responsibility for offers lost, damaged, or delayed, due to an error in transit. Allianz does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware, or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your offer.
27. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules and all other matters relating to the offer, the decision of Allianz p.l.c. shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
28. This offer and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law.
Allianz PLC Privacy Statement
1. Your Data Controller is Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6. Our Data Protection Officer is contactable at: DataProtectionOfficer@allianz.ie or write to The Data Protection Officer, Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6.
2. We process your personal data for the purposes of performing this Offer contract to which you are a party.
3. The personal data required to fulfil the administrative aspect of fulfilling this offer are: (a) customer first name (b) email address (c) Allianz policy number.
4. Your personal data will be retained no longer than necessary in order to efficiently administer the Offer or to fulfil legal obligations. If you opt in to hearing from Allianz, your data will be used for communication purposes. However, you can opt out at any time. Your personal data will be stored in the European Union only.
5. Direct Marketing
If your chosen preference is to receive marketing, we may contact you by email, SMS, phone or post to send you Allianz p.l.c. branded/co-branded information on special offers, competitions, vouchers and products.
Consent Preference Update: To opt-out of receiving communication related to direct marketing activities please contact us via phone, email or post.
Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us at +353 01-4484848
6. You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, and to have incorrect personal data about you corrected. You also have the right to object, to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data, have your personal data erased, or the processing restricted. Please note that withdrawing consent and requests for restriction/erasure may affect our ability to provide you with a contract of insurance. Some of the above rights are subject to limitations in order for us to comply with a number of legal and regulatory obligations. You have the right to data portability for insurance purposes (contact email@example.com). You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner.
7. If you have a complaint or concern about how we use your personal information, please contact us in the first instance and we will attempt to resolve the issue as soon as possible. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner at any time. The details of the Data Protection Commission are as follows:
Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square S,
Telephone: +353 (0)761 104 800 or +353 (0)57 868 4800
Fax: +353 57 868 4757
We’ve compiled some of your most frequently asked questions below. We hope we’ve answered all of your questions, if not, just give us a call on 01 685 5392 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org