- There will be multiple winners of the Allianz Rewards Pitch Day giveaway. The winners will each receive a chance for their child and 14 members of their child’s club team to attend the Allianz Rewards Pitch Day in Croke Park on Sunday 22nd October. Each team will be permitted to have three official team mentors, (in the case that there are mixed or girls teams, a female liaison officer must be included) and friends and family can attend on the day free of charge as well.
- Entry to the Allianz Rewards Pitch Day Giveaway is gained by clicking “enter now” on the competition email or Allianz Rewards page, and submitting your details in the entry form (Customer Forename, Customer Surname, Policy Number, Email, Customer Contact number, Club name , Club location, Team Game, Team Gender, Age Group, Supporter Wheelchair Access Requirements), before midnight on Wednesday 27th September.
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter on behalf of your child and their club team and you must be a resident in the Republic of Ireland. Allianz p.l.c. reserves the right to request proof of a winner’s identity, age, and address. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide us with proof of identity and age reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner.
- The Allianz Rewards Pitch Day is open to children between the ages of 6-12 and entrants will need to choose from the options of under 8’s, under 10’s and under 12’s in the entry form.
- Allianz p.l.c. reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe any winner has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Allianz p.l.c. will randomly select the winners from the entries that have entered by the closing date as per clause n. 2.
- The initial winners will be notified by Allianz p.l.c. via email within 3 business days of the closing date of 27th September 2023. If for any reason the initial winners cannot accept the prize we will contact additional winners.
- The winners must then respond to the notifications as instructed by Allianz p.l.c. before Wednesday 4th October at midnight.
- If an initial winner does not respond to our notifications before Wednesday 4th October at midnight, then that winner will forfeit all rights and entitlement to the prize and another winner will be selected at random.
- By entering the entrant grants Allianz p.l.c. the right to publish his/her first name and product insured, where applicable, with Allianz in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email, and on Allianz plc website) to disclose the results of the Allianz Rewards Pitch Day Giveaway including the winner's first name and insurance product, where applicable, for a maximum period of 14 months from date of entry.
- If a winner shares positive feedback to Allianz about the giveaway, Allianz p.l.c., with the winners permission has the right to publish his/her feedback and first name and product insured with Allianz in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email, and on Allianz plc website).
- Any person entering the Allianz Rewards Pitch Day Giveaway understands that the timings of the day will be pre-assigned at random and it will not be possible to change timings once assigned.
- Only members from an official GAA registered club can take part in this giveaway.
- Any person entering this giveaway on behalf of their clubs are required to ensure the Club’s liability insurance is up to date.
- Allianz p.l.c reserves the right to media coverage of the Allianz Rewards Pitch day. Any coverage arising from the event will only be used if the appropriate permissions are obtained from any person who is featured in the coverage at the event.
- Allianz p.l.c is not responsible for covering the cost of transport to or from the event, or for covering the cost of accommodation arising for those who participate in the event.
- Any person entering the Allianz Rewards Pitch Day Giveaway will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and all entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prize will be awarded.
- Employees of Allianz p.l.c., their agents and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the giveaway.
- Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated at the Allianz Rewards Pitch day. Attendees who display inappropriate behaviour will be refused entry to the event.
- The winner may not transfer the prize to any other person.
- No alternative prizes are available and there is no cash equivalent.
- One entry per person is permitted. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be deemed ineligible to enter the free prize draw.
- There are certain things for which Allianz p.l.c. does not accept any liability to you. Allianz p.l.c. will not be responsible for and will have no liability in connection with acts, omissions, and occurrences beyond Allianz’s reasonable control, including but not limited to: a) any postponement or cancellation of the prize, b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used c) damage loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the giveaway at the event itself, or as a result of accepting any prize d) problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient) e) any act omission or default of any third party supplier .
- Allianz p.l.c. will not be liable for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any person in entering the Allianz Rewards Pitch Day Giveaway, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize. Allianz p.l.c. accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, or delayed, due to an error in transit. Allianz does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware, or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to the Allianz Rewards Pitch Day Giveaway, the decision of Allianz p.l.c. shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. Allianz p.l.c will not be liable for any failure or delay that is due to any of the following causes (which causes are hereinafter referred to as “Force Majeure”), to the extent beyond its reasonable control: acts of God, accident, riots, war, terrorist act, epidemic, pandemic (including the Covid-19 pandemic), quarantine, civil commotion, breakdown of communication facilities, natural catastrophes, governmental acts or omissions, changes in laws or regulations, national strikes, fire, explosion, or generalized lack of availability of raw materials or energy.
- Allianz p.l.c. reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Allianz Rewards Pitch Day Giveaway, or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
- This giveaway and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law. The sole promoter of the Allianz Rewards Pitch Day Giveaway is Allianz p.l.c., which is registered in the Republic of Ireland. Registration No. 143108. Registered Office: Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Allianz PLC Privacy Statement
- 1. Your Data Controller is Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6. Our Data Protection Officer is contactable at: or write to The Data Protection Officer, Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6.
- 2. We process your personal data for the purposes of performing this giveaway contract to which you are a party.
- 3. The personal data required are: (a) customer full name (b) email address (c) phone number (d) club name (e) club location (f) Team game (g) Team gender (h) age group of the team (i) policy number and (j) special assistance details.
- 4. The purposes of data collection and processing are to
- • Fulfil the administrative aspect of the prize in case you are the winner of the competition
- • Publish his/her first name and product insured with Allianz in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email, and on Allianz plc website)
- • Publish his/her feedback and first name and product insured with Allianz in social media
- 5. Your personal data will be retained no longer than necessary in order to efficiently administer the prize or to fulfil legal obligations. If you opt in to hearing from Allianz, your data will be used for communication purposes. However, you can opt out at any time. Your personal data will be stored in the European Union only.
- 6. Direct Marketing
If your chosen preference is to receive marketing, we may contact you by email, SMS, phone or post to send you Allianz plc branded/co-branded information on special offers, partnerships, competitions, vouchers and products.
Cross Sell: Our agents may reach out to you via email, SMS, phone or post for cross selling purposes if you have provided consent for the same via phone or through our website.
Follow up on a quote: Our agents may reach out to you to follow up on a quote you have requested via email, SMS, phone, post or through our website if you have provided consent for the same.
Consent Preference Update: To opt-out of receiving communication related to direct marketing activities please contact us via phone, email or post.
If you no longer wish your information to be used for marketing purposes, cross sell or to follow up on a quote please write to us at
Call us at +353 01-4484848
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, and to have incorrect personal data about you corrected. You also have the right to object, to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data, have your personal data erased, or the processing restricted. Please note that withdrawing consent and requests for restriction/erasure may affect our ability to provide you with a contract of insurance. Some of the above rights are subject to limitations in order for us to comply with a number of legal and regulatory obligations. You have the right to data portability for insurance purposes (contact firstname.lastname@example.org). You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner.
If you have a complaint or concern about how we use your personal information, please contact us in the first instance and we will attempt to resolve the issue as soon as possible. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner at any time. The details of the Data Protection Commission are as follows:
Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square S,
Telephone: +353 (0)761 104 800 or +353 (0)57 868 4800
Fax: +353 57 868 4757