- The offer is only available to customers insured directly with Allianz, it is not available to customers who are insured with Allianz through an intermediary.
- The offer is available until 31/08/2023 or the first 5,000 redemptions whichever applies first.
- The offer entitles the customer to 15% off the online booking of public scheduled stadium tours only (including family tickets and individual tickets) using the discount code provided by Allianz. The offer does not apply to group bookings, events or specialty tours.
- The offer is for the Croke Park Stadium Tour only.
- The offer excludes Kellogg’s Skyline tours.
- In order to avail of this offer, the purchase must be made online through the following link: https://crokepark.ie/stadiumtour
- Only one discount code may be used per purchase.
- You must be over 18 years of age to qualify for the offer and you must be a resident in the Republic of Ireland. Allianz p.l.c. reserves the right to request proof of identity, age, and address. In the event that you cannot provide us with proof of identity and age reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the offer.
- Employees of Allianz p.l.c., their agents and members of their immediate families are not eligible for the offer.
- Any person availing of the offer will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and offer usage must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The bearer may not transfer the offer to any other person.
- No alternative is available and there is no cash equivalent.
- One discount code per policy is permitted.
- If you have queries in relation to using your discount code online via https://crokepark.ie/stadiumtour please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are certain things for which Allianz p.l.c. does not accept any liability to you. Allianz p.l.c. will not be responsible for and will have no liability in connection with acts, omissions, and occurrences beyond Allianz’s reasonable control, including but not limited to: a) any postponement or cancellation of the offer, b) any changes to the offer or the way in which they can be used c) damage loss, injury suffered by any person using the offer d) any act omission or default of any third party supplier. Allianz p.l.c. will not be liable for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any person in availing the offer. Allianz does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware, or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your offer.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to the offer, the decision of Allianz p.l.c. shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Allianz p.l.c. reserves the right to suspend or terminate the offer, or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
- This offer and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law. The promoter of this Offer is Allianz p.l.c with a place of business at Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6 ("Allianz" / "Promoter") and fulfilled by the GAA Museum, St Joseph’s Avenue, Dublin 9.
- Neither Allianz, nor Croke Park, nor the GAA Museum will be liable, either severally or jointly, or have any responsibility, for lost or stolen discount codes.
- By availing of this Offer, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and you will be bound by any other requirements set out in any promotional material.
Allianz PLC Privacy Statement
- Your Data Controller is Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6. Our Data Protection Officer is contactable at: or write to The Data Protection Officer, Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6.
- We process your personal data for the purposes of performing this offer contract to which you are a party.
- The personal data required to fulfil the administrative aspect of this offer are: (a) customer full name (b) email address (c) date of birth.
- Your personal data will be retained no longer than necessary in order to efficiently administer the offer or to fulfil legal obligations. If you opt in to hearing from Allianz, your data will be used for communication purposes. However, you can opt out at any time. Your personal data will be stored in the European Union only.
- Direct Marketing
If your chosen preference is to receive marketing, we may contact you by email, SMS, phone or post to send you Allianz p.l.c. branded/co-branded information on special offers, competitions, vouchers and products.
Cross Sell: Our agents may reach out to you via email, SMS, phone or post for cross selling purposes if you have provided consent for the same via phone or through our website.
Follow up on a quote: Our agents may reach out to you to follow up on a quote you have requested via email, SMS, phone, post or through our website if you have provided consent for the same.
Consent Preference Update: To opt-out of receiving communication related to direct marketing activities please contact us via phone, email or post.
If you no longer wish your information to be used for marketing purposes, cross sell or to follow up on a quote please write to us at
Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Call us at +353 01-4484848
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, and to have incorrect personal data about you corrected. You also have the right to object, to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data, have your personal data erased, or the processing restricted. Please note that withdrawing consent and requests for restriction/erasure may affect our ability to provide you with a contract of insurance. Some of the above rights are subject to limitations in order for us to comply with a number of legal and regulatory obligations. You have the right to data portability for insurance purposes (contact firstname.lastname@example.org). You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner.
If you have a complaint or concern about how we use your personal information, please contact us in the first instance and we will attempt to resolve the issue as soon as possible. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner at any time. The details of the Data Protection Commission are as follows:
Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square S,
Telephone: +353 (0)761 104 800 or +353 (0)57 868 4800
Fax: +353 57 868 4757