- There will be 4 winners of the Kelloggs Skyline Tickets and 10 winners of the Croke Park Stadium Tour Tickets Giveaway. Each winner will receive 5 tickets to either the Kelloggs Skyline Tour or the Croke Park Stadium Tour. The tickets will allow entry for both children and adults to the GAA Museum & Tours, Cusack Stand, St. Joseph’s Avenue, Dublin 3.
- To attend the Kelloggs Skyline Tour, children must 12 years or over. For more information on health and safety guidelines and restrictions for the Kelloggs Skyline Tour click . For more information on the Croke Park Stadium Tour click .
- For both tours all children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The tickets are valid for 5 years from date of issue.
- Entry to the Kelloggs Skyline Tickets & Croke Park Stadium Tour Tickets Giveaway is gained by clicking “ENTER NOW” on the competition email or Allianz Rewards page and submitting your details – policy holders full name, full address, contact number, and Allianz policy number before midnight on Sunday 19th November.
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter and you must be a resident in the Republic of Ireland. Allianz p.l.c. reserves the right to request proof of a winner’s identity, age, and address. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide us with proof of identity and age reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner.
- Allianz p.l.c. reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe any winner has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Allianz p.l.c. will randomly select the winners from the entries that have entered by the closing date as per clause number 5.
- The winners will be notified by Allianz p.l.c. via email or phone within 2 business day of the closing date as per clause number 5. If for any reason the initial winners cannot accept the prize we will contact additional winners by phone.
- The tickets will then be sent to the winners via post.
- By entering the entrant grants Allianz p.l.c. the right to publish his/her first name and product insured with Allianz in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email, and on Allianz p.lc. website) to disclose the results of Kelloggs Skyline Tickets & Croke Park Stadium Tour Tickets Giveaway including the winner's first name and insurance product for a maximum period of 14 months from date of entry.
- If a winner shares positive feedback to Allianz about the giveaway, Allianz p.l.c., with the winners permission, has the right to publish his/her feedback and first name and product insured with Allianz in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email, and on Allianz p.l.c. website).
- Any person entering Kelloggs Skyline Tickets & Croke Park Stadium Tour Tickets Giveaway will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and all entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prize will be awarded.
- Employees of Allianz p.l.c., their agents and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the giveaway.
- The winner may not transfer the prize to any other person.
- No alternative prizes are available and there is no cash equivalent.
- One entry per person is permitted. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be deemed ineligible to enter the free prize draw.
- There are certain things for which Allianz p.l.c. does not accept any liability to you. Allianz p.l.c. will not be responsible for and will have no liability in connection with acts, omissions, and occurrences beyond Allianz’s reasonable control, including but not limited to: a) any postponement or cancellation of the prize, b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used c) damage loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the giveaway or as a result of accepting any prize d) problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient) and e) any act omission or default of any third party supplier.
- Allianz p.l.c. will not be liable for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any person in entering the Kelloggs Skyline Tickets & Croke Park Stadium Tour Tickets Giveaway. Allianz p.l.c. accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, or delayed, due to an error in transit. Allianz does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware, or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to the Kelloggs Skyline Tickets & Croke Park Stadium Tour Tickets Giveaway, the decision of Allianz p.l.c. shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Allianz p.l.c. reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Kelloggs Skyline Tickets & Croke Park Stadium Tour Tickets Giveaway, or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
- Croke Park entry requirements, admission and general rules apply, please see for full details.
- This giveaway and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law. The sole promoter of the Kelloggs Skyline Tickets & Croke Park Stadium Tour Tickets Giveaway is Allianz p.l.c., which is registered in the Republic of Ireland. Registration No. 143108. Registered Office: Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Kelloggs Skyline Tickets & Croke Park Stadium Tour Tickets Giveaway
Allianz PLC Privacy Statement
1. Your Data Controller is Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6. Our Data Protection Officer is contactable at: or write to The Data Protection Officer, Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6.
2. We process your personal data for the purposes of performing this giveaway contract to which you are a party.
3. The personal data required to fulfil the administrative aspect of this prize are: (a) customer full name (b) email address (c) date of birth (d) phone number (e) policy number.
4. The purposes of data collection and processing are to:
• Fulfil the administrative aspect of the prize in case you are the winner of the competition
• Publish his/her first name and product insured with Allianz in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email, and on Allianz plc website)
• Publish his/her feedback and first name and product insured with Allianz in social media
5. Your personal data will be retained no longer than necessary in order to efficiently administer the prize or to fulfil legal obligations. If you opt in to hearing from Allianz, your data will be used for communication purposes. However, you can opt out at any time. Your personal data will be stored in the European Union only.
6. Direct Marketing
If your chosen preference is to receive marketing, we may contact you by email, SMS, phone or post to send you Allianz plc branded/co-branded information on special offers, partnerships, competitions, vouchers and products.
Cross Sell: Our agents may reach out to you via email, SMS, phone or post for cross selling purposes if you have provided consent for the same via phone or through our website.
Follow up on a quote: Our agents may reach out to you to follow up on a quote you have requested via email, SMS, phone, post or through our website if you have provided consent for the same.
Consent Preference Update: To opt-out of receiving communication related to direct marketing activities please contact us via phone, email or post.
If you no longer wish your information to be used for marketing purposes, cross sell or to follow up on a quote please write to us at
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, and to have incorrect personal data about you corrected. You also have the right to object, to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data, have your personal data erased, or the processing restricted. Please note that withdrawing consent and requests for restriction/erasure may affect our ability to provide you with a contract of insurance. Some of the above rights are subject to limitations in order for us to comply with a number of legal and regulatory obligations. You have the right to data portability for insurance purposes (contact ). You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner.
If you have a complaint or concern about how we use your personal information, please contact us in the first instance and we will attempt to resolve the issue as soon as possible. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner at any time. The details of the Data Protection Commission are as follows:
Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square S,
Telephone: +353 (0)761 104 800 or +353 (0)57 868 4800
Fax: +353 57 868 4757