1. There will be 3 winners of the Allianz JMB Conference Competition. The winners will receive a €200 One4All voucher.
2. Entry to the Allianz JMB Conference Competition is gained Competition is gained by entering your name, school name and telephone number on the entry forms at the conference stand by 3.30pm on Thursday 28th April 2022.
3. School representatives must be over 18 years of age to enter and you must be a resident in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Allianz p.l.c. reserves the right to request proof of a winner’s identity, age, and address. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide us with proof of identity and age reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner.
4. Allianz p.l.c. reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe any winner has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
5. No purchase is necessary.
6. Allianz p.l.c. will randomly select the winners from the entries that have entered by the closing date as per clause n. 2.
7. The winners will be notified by Allianz p.l.c. via phonecall within 5 business days of the closing date of 28th April 2022.
8. The winners must then respond to the notifications as instructed by Allianz p.l.c. within 5 business days.
9. If a winner does not respond to our notifications within 5 business days, then that winner will forfeit all rights and entitlement to the prize and another winner will be selected at random.
10. The prize will be delivered by registered post. If postage is not suitable, alternative delivery will be arranged between Allianz p.l.c and the winner.
11. By entering the entrant grants Allianz p.l.c. the right to publish the school’s name in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email, and on Allianz plc website) to disclose the results of the Allianz JMB Conference Competition including the winner's school name for a maximum period of 12 months from date of entry.
12. Any school/school representative entering the Allianz JMB Conference Competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and all entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prize will be awarded.
13. Allianz’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner may not transfer the prize to any other school or person.
15. No alternative prizes are available and there is no cash equivalent.
16. Only one entry per person is permitted. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be deemed ineligible to enter the free prize draw.
17. There are certain things for which Allianz p.l.c. does not accept any liability to you. Allianz p.l.c. will not be responsible for and will have no liability in connection with acts, omissions, and occurrences beyond Allianz’s reasonable control, including but not limited to: a) any postponement or cancellation of the prize, b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used c) damage loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the giveaway or as a result of accepting any prize d) problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient) and e) any act omission or default of any third party supplier. Allianz p.l.c. will not be liable for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any person in entering the Allianz JMB Conference Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize. Allianz p.l.c. accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, or delayed, due to an error in transit. Allianz does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware, or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
18. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to the Allianz JMB Conference Competition, the decision of Allianz p.l.c. shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
19. Allianz p.l.c. reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Allianz JMB Conference Competition, or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
20. This free prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law. The sole promoter of the Allianz JMB Conference Competition is Allianz p.l.c., which is registered in the Republic of Ireland. Registration No. 143108. Registered Office: Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Fair Processing Notice
21. Your Data Controller is Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6. Our Data Protection Officer is contactable at: dummy or write to The Data Protection Officer, Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6.
22. We process your personal data for the purposes of performing this competition contract to which you are a party.
The personal data required to fulfil the administrative aspect of fulfilling this free prize draw are: (a) school representative full name (b) personal phone number.
23. Your personal data will be retained no longer than necessary in order to efficiently administer the free prize or to fulfil legal obligations.
24. Data is stored in the European Union only.
25. You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, and to have incorrect personal data about you corrected. You also have the right to object, to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data, have your personal data erased, or the processing restricted. Please note that withdrawing consent and requests for restriction/erasure may affect our ability to provide you with a contract of insurance. Some of the above rights are subject to limitations in order for us to comply with a number of legal and regulatory obligations. You have the right to data portability for insurance purposes (contact dummy). You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner. For further information, please see the section “Contacting Us” below.
26. If you have a complaint or concern about how we use your personal information, please contact us in the first instance and we will attempt to resolve the issue as soon as possible. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner at any time. The details of the Data Protection Commission are as follows:
Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square S,
Telephone: +353 (0)761 104 800 or +353 (0)57 868 4800
Fax: +353 57 868 4757