Understanding Your Renters Contents Insurance
With Allianz Renters Contents Insurance, you have the flexibility to choose what kind of cover you need.
Even our basic package (The Basics) includes benefits and cover for a broad range of situations. Take a look at our straightforward guide and discover what you can get with your Renters Contents Insurance.
What does my Renters Contents Insurance policy cover?
If you’re living in rented accommodation, it’s up to you to insure your personal possessions. This includes laptops, mobile phones, jewellery, clothes and more.
When you have Renters Contents Insurance and your possessions are damaged, destroyed or stolen, you can claim back some or all of the value with Allianz if the claim is valid.
Your insurance policy covers your possessions in natural, accidental or malicious events, including:
- Fire, theft, flood, explosion, storm and lightning
- Smoke damage caused by faulty heaters and cooking appliances in your home
- Escape of water from any plumbing or heating system, fixed water appliance or domestic appliance
- Vandalism or malicious damage
- Accidental damage to audio and audio-visual equipment up to €1,300
For full details of covers, exclusions, terms, conditions and limitations, take a look at our Household Policy Document.