- There will be 1 winner of the June Giveaway. The winner will receive a €500 Gift Card for PRESS UP HOSPITALITY GROUP.
- Entry to the June Giveaway is gained by following us on the following platforms, liking the post and tagging the person you’d share the experience with in the comments.
b. @AllianzIreland Twitter
c. @AllianzIreland Instagram
- Entries are open from 24/06/2021 to midnight 28/06/2021.
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter and you must be a resident in the Republic of Ireland. Allianz reserves the right to request proof of a winner’s identity, age, and address. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide us with proof of identity and age reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner.
- Allianz reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe any winner has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Allianz will randomly select the winners from the entries that have entered by the closing date above. The winners will be notified by Allianz via Social Media within 2 business days of the closing date above. The winners must then respond to the notifications as instructed by Allianz p.l.c. within 2 business days.
- If a winner does not respond to our notifications within 2 business days, then that winner will forfeit all rights and entitlement to the prize and another winner will be selected at random.
- Prizes are delivered digitally via email
- By entering the entrant grants Allianz p.l.c. the right to publish his/her name in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email, and on Allianz p.l.c. website) to disclose the results of the June Giveaway including the winner's name for a maximum period of 14 months from date of entry.
- Any person entering the June Giveaway will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and all entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prize will be awarded.
- Your Data Controller is Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6. Our Data Protection Officer is contactable at: DataProtectionOfficer@allianz.ie or write to The Data Protection Officer, Allianz p.l.c., Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6.
- The legal basis we rely on to process your personal data is article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (from now GDPR), which allows Allianz to process personal data when the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- The personal data required to fulfil the administrative aspect of fulfilling this giveaway are: (a) customer full name (b) email address to receive prize.
- The above-mentioned data is used for communication purposes (e.g. notification to the winner) and for shipping purposes. Your full name may be also published and/or disclosed within the results of June Giveaway in accordance with clause n. 9.
- Your personal data will be retained no longer than necessary in order to efficiently administer the giveaway or to fulfil legal obligations.
- Data is stored in the European Union only.
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, and to have incorrect personal data about you corrected. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner.
- For further information ex art. 13 and 14 GDPR please refer to ‘Allianz p.l.c. Fair Processing Notice’ (on Allianz web site at the following link: HTTPS://WWW.ALLIANZ.IE/DATA-PROTECTION-POLICY/
- Employees of Allianz p.l.c., their agents and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter this giveaway.
- Allianz’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may not transfer the prize to any other person.
- No alternative prizes are available and there is no cash equivalent.
- Only one entry per person per platform is permitted (up to 3 entries possible). Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be deemed ineligible to enter this giveaway.
- There are certain things for which Allianz does not accept any liability to you. Allianz will not be responsible for and will have no liability in connection with acts, omissions, and occurrences beyond Allianz’s reasonable control, including but not limited to: a) any postponement or cancellation of the prize, b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used c) damage loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the giveaway or as a result of accepting any prize d) problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient) and e) any act omission or default of any third party supplier. Allianz will not be liable for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any person in entering the June Giveaway, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize. Allianz accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, or delayed, due to an error in transit. Allianz does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware, or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to the June Giveaway, the decision of Allianz shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Allianz p.l.c. reserves the right to suspend or terminate the June Giveaway, or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
- This giveaway and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law. The sole promoter of the June Giveaway is Allianz p.l.c., which is registered in the Republic of Ireland. Registration No. 143108. Registered Office: Allianz House, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 Y6Y6.