MyAllianz Monthly Prize Draw
Register a MyAllianz account and be in with a chance to win!
MyAllianz Monthly Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The winners of the MyAllianz Monthly Prize Draws will receive prizes determined by Allianz plc.
2. Entry to the free prize draws is gained automatically when you complete registration of a MyAllianz account via www.myallianz.ie or www.myallianz.co.uk.
3. You must be a resident in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland to enter the MyAllianz Free Prize Draws.
4. Allianz plc. will randomly select the winners from a username associated with a MyAllianz account and will formally notify those people by e-mail. Winners are selected in the first week of each month. Each winner must then respond to the notifications as instructed by Allianz plc. within 2 business days. If winners do not respond to our notifications within 2 business days, then that winner will forfeit all rights and entitlement to the prize and another winner will be selected at random.
5. Prizes are delivered via registered post. Upon notification winners will be required to provide a mailing address. When postal delivery is not suitable, alternative delivery may be arranged between Allianz plc. and the winner.
6. Allianz plc. may publish and/or disclose the results of the free prize draw including the winner's name in such media as Allianz plc. may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes. At the time of email notification, winners will be asked if they consent to their name being published for these purposes and where consent is not granted, the winner's name will not be published.
7. Any person entering this free prize draw will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and all entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prizes will be awarded.
8. Allianz plc. will retain all entries in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, and the UK Data Protection Acts 1988 except as allowed for under Paragraph 6 of these Terms and Conditions.
9. Employees of Allianz plc. their agents and their families are not eligible to enter the free prize draws.
10. The winners may not transfer the prizes to any other person or entity.
11. No alternative prizes are available and there is no cash equivalent.
12. Only one entry per MyAllianz account is permitted into each draw and all usernames will be entered into the prize draw each month until Allianz suspends or terminates the MyAllianz free prize draw.
13. Allianz plc. will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in these free prize draws.
14. By entering the MyAllianz Free Prize Draws, each entrant agrees to release and hold Allianz plc., any subsidiary and holding companies, their employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, harmless from any and all losses, damages, costs (including reasonable legal costs), rights, claims and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from the MyAllianz Free Prize Draws or from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize.
15. The MyAllianz Free Prize Draws are on-going and Allianz plc. reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Allianz Free Prize Draws or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any reason without notification.
16. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to these terms and conditions, and/or the Allianz Free Prize Draws, the decision of Allianz shall be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. 17. The sole promoter of the draw is Allianz plc. and is registered in Ireland. Registration No. 143108. Registered Office: Allianz House, Elmpark, Merrion Road, Dublin 4.